Home Buying in 91403>Question Details

Karla Meador, Other/Just Looking in Sherman Oaks, CA

Hi , my name is Karla I'm a mother for two boys my 8yr old is disable and my husband and i would like to rent

Asked by Karla Meador, Sherman Oaks, CA Wed Jan 14, 2009

or maybe buy a home that is handicapped accessible. Are there any resources for or aid for families like us.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Karla, there are many ways to make an existing home handicapped accessible. I have a son in wheel chair and we did install a ramp. There are websites with lot of information on very simple ways to achive this. Here is one:

Web Reference: http://www.RealTriangle.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 3, 2010
Hi Karla,

There are some home that is handicap equipped. A Realtor can help you look.
Web Reference: http://Www.cindyestates.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 3, 2010
good afternoon karla......you can use the disabality income for your son a(if there is any) as well as your regular work income to qualify for a purchase money mortgage....if it is untaxed, it can be grossed up to allow you even more buying power......prices are great and it is a buyer's market in most areas...locate a local mortgage lender in your area and go for it.......best of luck.bob mcclure- success mortgage partners- plymouth, michigan......
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 12, 2009
You need to find a real estate agent to help you with that.
You live in sherman oaks?

I can help you and if I cant I will find you someone who can help you.

Thank you.
Web Reference: http://homesinsale.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 12, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer