Home Buying in Beverly Hills>Question Details

Fay1353, Home Buyer in Beverly Hills, CA

Hi,is there a house in beverly park in beverly hills that is less than 10000000.00?

Asked by Fay1353, Beverly Hills, CA Sat Aug 15, 2009

Answers

6
Hi Fay,

There is nothing currently on the market in Beverly Park for under $10,000,000. and nothing has sold this year for that price either. Is there another area that you might be interested in?

Jodie
Dear Fay,
I've been looking for one for the last two years for a cllient...no success!
Hi Faye,

Here's a link to a great free tool called Market Snapshot that will give you up to the minute, detailed MLS housing conditions in any neighborhood that you're considering investing in. Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to get other information personally prepared for you.
Fay1353,

As was mentioned below, there are no houses available at under $10,000,000 currently. There were a couple available at around $15M that perhaps could be negotiated down closer to $10M. If you are looking for a large home in a gated community, there are several others in the vicinity that may work for you. I have been inside many of the homes currently available in these communities and would be happy to guide you through the best options for you.

Grant Linscott
323.333.6222 cell
grantlinscottproperty@gmail.com
Hi Fay,
There is one listing that is a bit above 1m.
We can try to negotiate it down.
Click the link below and tell me what you think.
http://hellomynameisjes.com/bh.pdf

Warm Regards,
Jes Sierra, B.Sc., Realtor®

http://www.hellomynameisjes.com
Actually, yes: There are active listings (still available) including condos from $450K to $995K, and single family homes from $695K to $998K. I'd be happy to provide you with the property information. I am in Florida for the Century 21 Top Agent Retreat and will be back in CA on Tuesday...but can provide the information to you right away. What are you looking for specifically? I'd love to help.
Bonnie Scribner, 714.296.0513