Home Buying in Marshfield>Question Details

fmfazzina, Home Buyer in Marshfield, MA

Hi, is 14 Macker Ter in Marshfield, Ma still for sale? Driving by I see a for sale sign for 1 Macker Ter but no for sale sign for 14 Macker Ter

Asked by fmfazzina, Marshfield, MA Tue Apr 8, 2014

Add some detail about your question

Answers

6
Lot 1 Macker Terrace is the land that is for sale. It is the same property. Please let me know if I can answer any additional questions for you. 781-363-0485.
EXCEPT FOR LAND...... :) AS POINTED OUT!
Hi...... sorry but there is #'S 1 or 14 Macker Terrace or anything currently listed for sale on Macker? NEXT!
If there is a sign n the property, that is usually the best one to answer questions.
I would contact the local real estate professional to help with this answer and to save time and money.
(I'm on the Cape, but I can help you choose a local pro if the one on the sign is not your choice.)

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.
Also, while I have been a VIP+ - over 1750 questions answered, over 250 Thumbs up and best answers combined - I do not try to mantain VIP status anymore.
Maintaining VIP is status on this site does not privide benefits to professionals and it is even numbered backwards.)

http://www.robertpaul.com/agents/4799-Heath-Holly-Coker
Hi There,

14 (Lot #1) Macker Terrace is indeed for sale. It's a lot of .47 acres, listed by our office (Molisse Realty Group) for $155,000, if you need more information or if you are looking for land or to purchase a home in the Marshfield area, please let me know. I would be glad to assist you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mayra
(617)429-5327
According to town records, there is no 14 Macker Terr. 1 Macker Terr. is land for sale and 64 Macker Terr. sold in 2008.