Lorraine Val…, Home Buyer in Williamstown, NJ

Hi, is 357 Central Ave, Woodbury Heights still available? Thanks, Lori

Asked by Lorraine Valentino, Williamstown, NJ Sat May 8, 2010

Answers

5
Cheryl Penuel’s answer
Hi Lori
Yes the property is still showing active and I live in the area and would be more than happy to show you the property at your earliest convienience and our office is right in Woodbury Hgts. Let me know if the mornings or evenings works best for you.
Cheryl Penuel
Century 21 Premier Realty
Lori,
As the others have said, yes this home is still available. It has been reduced in price almost 25% since it was 1st listed in September. If you don't already have an agent I would be happy to talk to you, get you pre-qualified, and schedule a showing for this home. Do you have a home to sell or are you renting?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 8, 2010
Lori, it shows active in the MLS and the price was reduced from 239,900 to 229,900 on 4/26.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 8, 2010
Hi Lori:

Yes, the home is still in the MLS as active. I live nearby so if you want to schedule to see it, please let me know.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 8, 2010
Hi Lori, yes the home is still on the market as active. I live in Woodbury Heights and can brag for how wonderful this community is! Would you like to take a look at the home?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 8, 2010