tolle, Renter in Calabasas, CA

Hi. im moving to santa monica and need to contact an agent that can help me rent a house / condo. can you please help me get connected to one or more?

Asked by tolle, Calabasas, CA Mon Nov 5, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Douglas Lagos’ answer
Hi Tolle,
I'm a Realtor® and have lived in the Westside since 2007. I'm with Coldwell Banker Residential in Brentwood.

Call me at 310-463-8088 or email me, and I can give you specific information. on the Santa Monica area. Do you have school age kids, or need to be close to your office?

Douglas Lagos
Coldwell Banker Residential - Brentwood
11999 San Vicente Blvd, #300
Los Angeles, CA 90049
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 20, 2012 is a good resource.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 31, 2013
If you haven't already found an agent - check out my website and text me at (310) 739-4216
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 28, 2013
I can help. I am a Realtor with the Keller Williams Santa Monica office. My cell phone number is 310.892.6005. My website is and my FB profile is
Jeff Lemen
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 5, 2012
I'm a Realtor with Coldwell Banker, Santa Monica Office.
I'd be happy to help.
(310) 600-4240
Susan Bo'ur
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 5, 2012
Hi Tolle,

I am an agent as well as a property manager in Santa Monica. Let me know your price range, when you are looking to move, if you have any pets, number of occupants, number of bedrooms/bathrooms required, and if your credit is okay. You can contact me directly with my information below.

All the best,

Jessica M. Acker
Wellman Realty Company
Wellman Property Management, Inc.
(310) 828-3132 Office
1415 Stanford St., Suite #2
Santa Monica, CA 90404
License # 01894323
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 5, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer