Nikhil, Home Buyer in East Chastain Park,...

Hi - does any anyone have feedback on the Chastain Park Ct condos in Atlanta?

Asked by Nikhil, East Chastain Park, Atlanta, GA Tue Aug 7, 2012

does any anyone have feedback on the Chastain Park Ct condos? Is it a good well maintained development? What is the profile of the owners / tenants living there? Is it a safe place to stay in? Is it easy to find tenants for 1br 1 ba flats in Chatain park Ct?

Answers

3
Thanks for your inputs Kathleen and Matt. Much appreciated! Cheers
Chastain Park Condo's is a great location in respect to being close to golf, shopping, and restaurants. Based on your questions it appears you may be an investor looking to buy a unit as a rental property. Working with several investor clients, I have made repeated calls to the HOA there and I have not had any success finding a unit for sale that has rental permit.
As for safety, please feel free to use the community information on my website to see crime stats, demographics, recent and pending sales and much much more.
http://www.mattsellsatlanta.com/micommunity/zip/30342/
Good luck with your condo search.
Chastain Park Ct. is a great condo complex Its within walking distanc of Chastain Park, there is not antoher condominium complex that can say that! It is very well maintained complex. The HOA is very responsive to the homeowners needs and questions. Profile of buyers is single professional or professional couples. However, if you are planning to rent your unit out, you will not be able too. There is a cap on the rentals and they are a their maximum. Do however check w/ the HOA first. But the last ime I checked they were at their maximum. Not too worry, You will enjoy living there!