Anna, Home Buyer in 95051

Hi, do you have any recommendation on what cities/areas that I can look to buy within $300K (not $30k) 2bedrooms/2bathrooms condo in Santa Clara

Asked by Anna, 95051 Sun Apr 11, 2010

County, California? Sorry for the typo in my previous question. I don't know how to make correction to my previous question so I have to rephrase it here.

-Anna

Answers

5
Peace toyou
Usually any where should be ok if you are able to find at this price. there are some very good condos with in your price range by Bower and monroe neighborhood.
lest me know if you want to see them. The city of santa clara can give you up to 75000.00 interest free for five years to assist you in buying.
calle me at 408-509-2604 for further inforamtion.
Have a nice day,
Rashid Kaddoura
Anna,
Before trying to give you a useful answer I would like to know whether you are a 1st time buyer. If so are you aware of rhe multitude of special mortgages available from Most cities, Santa Clara County, The State, and multiple Federal entities. Taking one of these may well allow you to expand your price range without taking on a higher payment.
Unfortunately I find that very few mortgage companies are able to advise adequately when it comes to these specialist programs. You need to be in contact with one that does.
Hi Anna,
Some areas to look in are Campbell, North San Jose, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Willow Glen, Blossom Valley, these are good areas to look in, also if you don't mind the city down town San Jose might work as well as the Evergreen area.
As always feel free to contact me with any questions.
Allyson
DRE# 01397256
Hi Anna, There are seven properties Actively For Sale in the city of Santa Clara that are under $300k. 6 are condos with carport parking (1 with garage) and 1 is a townhome. Only one of the seven properties has 2 bathrooms, the remainder have only 1 bathroom. If you branch out to all of Santa Clara County as typed in your question above, there are a myriad of 2/2 condos. What other cities within Santa Clara County are you interested in? You can contact me through my profile here on Trulia and if you'd like, I can email you a list.
Kind regards,
Andrea.
Hi Anna
300k opens up your choices quite a bit. I would say that you can look in San jose primarily. The farther north you go up the penninsula, the more expensive the property. You will most likely be looking at an older community

I would recommend getting in touch with a lender to find out how much you can afford. The monthly hoa plays a big part on how much purchasing power you have. The higher the hoa, the less you will be able to afford