Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

bfriendlytod…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Hi, do I really need to become a paid member of this website in order to get information about R.E. for sale?

Asked by bfriendlytoday, Philadelphia, PA Sun Aug 25, 2013

Answers

5
NO! the info is free. You are probably referring to Realty Trac which deals with pending foreclosures
Once the foreclosure is complete, they are normally listed with Realtors.
Yes, you are right. It was Realty Trac. I saw a house on Trulia that I was interested in finding out more information about. I clicked on the link for more information and got a box asking me to register for a 7-day trial membership in order to receive details about the house.

The funny this is, the house I want details on is not far from where I live and I've walked by it many times. So I know what it looks like on the outside, I just wanted an asking price.

Thanks for your response.
Flag Mon Aug 26, 2013
The websites that are available to all consumers looking for homes in the marketplace are completely Free. If there is additional information you want provided and are close to making a serious decision in the Real Estate market it may be time to start interviewing and obtaining the service's of a Realtor.
The purpose of this site is to help consumers find homes listed for sale in their area of choice. It is a free site and you will also find information on the buying process, you can also find an agent.
No, you can search for listings here for free...and on Zillow.com and Realtor.com and most other real estate sites.

You can also ask all the questions you want (for free) and get advice from agents on this site and others.

Plus..........You can find a local agent and have them keep an eye out for you for homes that meet your criteria.

Since a lot of online information is outdated or inaccurate, I really think that's your best option.

That help will be free, too, and you might also learn a lot along the way.

Become familiar with the home buying process in your area so you will be prepared and comfortable when the time is right for you to buy!

Best wishes........
Not at all...just ask a question and any Real Estate Agent that has the answer will surely respond.

DeJaniera Little
Weichert Real Estate
215-881-5990