Stressedbuyer, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Hi, can someone help me in identifying newer developments middle to upper middle class - not gated communities

Asked by Stressedbuyer, Chicago, IL Wed Apr 17, 2013

($200,000 to $450,000) in any of the following areas: Hickory Hills, Palos Hills, Bolingbrook, Oak Lawn or Lemont....we are looking to move and would like to find some new communities to look at houses - 10 to 15 years old.

There are several communities to choose from with those general parameters. Bollingbrook has several, including Fairways of Augusta, Oak Lawn has Eagle Ridge. Lemont has a few as well.

If you are working with an agent, they should be able to easily pinpoint these areas for you and help you focus on what you specifically need. Homes in this age/price range can be getting ready for various levels of updating, depending on the quality of the original build. Agents don't cost the buyer anything, and will ultimately help you get the fair price and cut down on your stress time!

Geoff Ommen
Broker Baird & Warner
Web Reference: http://www.realtypin.com
No, I do not need a real estate agent at this time. I just needed the answer to the question I asked. Someone has already answered it.