Home Buying in Cordova>Question Details

Sandy, Home Buyer in Cordova, TN

Hi all, I am thinking about buying a home in Cordova TN.

Asked by Sandy, Cordova, TN Fri May 25, 2012

The name of the community is Carlyle Place. Is this an okay place to live. How is the crime??? Please help!!

Hi Sandy, I am a new home sales agent in Cordova. I sell for Regency Home Builders exclusively. Regency is the #1 new home builder in Shelby County and we have 7 neighborhoods in Cordova. I can offer you anywhere from $144,900 to over $300,000 and zero lot lines to 1 ac. lots. Regency is known for all the terrific standard features like granite counters, hardwood floors, stainless appliances, smooth ceilings, 9-11 ft. ceilings, tile showers, tankless hot water heaters, low-E windows, and.......well the list goes on! You owe it to yourself to visit us. My neighborhood is located at 2011 South Bend (just off Houston Levee). From there I can show you all our Cordova communities. Come by 11-7 most any day or call me at 901-262-5540. Sandy Thomas, Agent, Leader Realty, LLC
I can help you purchase a house in Cordove with less down payment and less month payment. Please visit my website at rolloway.primelending.com for more information or email me at rolloway@primelending.com

620 is OK
Hi Sandy, I would love to assist you in this process. There are many subdivisons in Cordova with home values ranging from 99,000 to 350,000. Determine your price range would help me determine the area that is suitable. Once we determine that I could walk you through the process while listening to your needs and wants in a home. If you have school age children schools would be an important factor. You may contact me at 901-355-7271, sharon.brown@crye-leike.com or visit my website at https://sharonbrown.crye-leike.com. Thank you for your inquiry and I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi Sandy - I am from Memphis ~ lived there over 50 years of my life and I love the Cordova area and am very familiar with Carlyle Place. I am sending you a link to a website that lists crimes by the offense and how it compares nationwide. It also includes information about the demographics and schools. I think you will find it very helpful. http://www.onboardnavigator.com/1.5/webcontent/obwc_search.a…
I can help, go to rolloway@primelending.com to check out our product
I can help, go to rolloway@primelending.com to check out our product.