Home Buying in The Woodlands>Question Details

Etupaj, Home Buyer in Bowie, MD

Hi, What's the range for property texas yearly for a 4 bdrm single family home in Woodlands TX for a budget of in the low 200K?

Asked by Etupaj, Bowie, MD Mon Sep 23, 2013

Answers

6
Hi Etupaj,

Tax rates are 4-6K per year as stated by many of the other agents. If you are looking for lower taxes there are some areas close to The Woodlands with lower taxes and/or no MUD taxes with the same school district and family friendly.

I've lived in the area for over 19 years and know it well. I would be happy to help you find a home that meets your budget in a great area. Please contact me so we can discuss your needs in greater detail.

Angela Menchaca 281-734-4688
Menchaca@kw.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 24, 2013
Great Morning to You:

My reccomendation to you is to look for property just outside of The Woodlands area. There are properties minutes from The Woodlands where you get the same school district and experience of very nice homes, beautiful wooded neighborhoods, friendly neighbors yet lower tax rate. I would love to help you find that perfect home that meets all your requirements by being your Buyer's Agent. Give me a call to discuss your needs.

Clay Pool
713-726-6801
The avarage is 4500/yearly but varies depending on the neighborhood. Do you have an agent yet? If not I'd love to set appointment with you!
Lucilia Mizerani
435-849-4972
Thanks for your response!
No! I don't have one yet. Looking to move into the neighborhood with good middle and high schl's and family friendly too. Let me know where's best??? neighborhood and low in taxes for a 4brms.2 plus bths in the range of low 200k.
Regards
Emma
Flag Mon Sep 23, 2013
Roughly 4-6K depending on the village with in the woodlands and the montgomery county appraisal district. You can look up taxes for specific addresses on http://www.mcad-tx.org. Hope this helps.

Good morning Etupaj, Great question! Average property taxes on a $200k 4 bedroom home in The Woodlands before your homestead using $3.00 tax rate will be $6k.

For more questions on tax laws please feel free email me khris_sutton@yahoo.com
or call 832.407.7233

Khris Sutton
Realty Associates
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/ksutton
Etupaj
Tax rates & assessments vary thru-out The Woodlands in the low $200s from $2.30 per $100 of assessed value to $2.70 with a very few at $3.30. In dollar amount between $3,500-$5,200 on an average they are $4,800 per year before homestead.
Randy Summers
(281)793-6892 Direct
randy@summersbrokerage.com