Kdr, Home Buyer in 27705

Hi, We're relocating from MA to NC, and are looking for a good buyers agent in the Durham area.

Asked by Kdr, 27705 Tue Feb 22, 2011

We're especially interested in the 27705 and 27707, Tuscaloosa-Lakewood area.

Answers

8
Durham has emerged as a delightful and energetic community to citizens who are proud to be Durhamites. With the opening of The Durham Performing Arts Center a few brief years ago, and great work by private investors and the city, Durham has also become a mecca for world-class entertainment venues (Broadway Series, major entertainers weekly at DPAC). Durham is also beyond terrific with its unique array of one-of-a-kind restaurants and entertainment venues.

If you are looking for assistance in finding a perfect home in a great neighborhood, try our patented home search software. It creates a personal preference profile and maps it to the local multiple listing service database. You will then see homes in priority order, based on your profile.

If you are wanting to meet or speak with a great agent, you might try this link to get you started: http://bit.ly/KTXkLo
I'm sure you've found a great buyers' agent by now. I just wanted to say that you've picked a terrific area that is convenient to Duke, downtown, restaurants, shopping, and highways. It is also an interesting area with older homes--lots of room for creativity.

I hope it is all that you expected and are enjoying the process.
WELCOME TO NORTH CAROLINA! You're going to LOVE it here!

JoAnn Thaxton, Realtor
Remax By The Water
They are all good agents/Realtors. I show Durham in those areas a lot and have done long distance moves . If you are interviewing Realtors, please consider using me. I have lived in the 27707 neighborhood and just sold a house there this past week. Thank you
You've found him. I live in Durham and specialize in Buyer Brokering. I live in 27705 and know the area you' are ispecifically interested in well. You can check out my profile here on Trulia or simply Google me. Give me a call and let's discuss what you are looking for, when you're coming and price range. If you are coming to attend school at Duke or UNC and are either a doctor now or an incoming resident I have a local lender offering special loan programs specifically for you.
Hi Kdr,

We have an excellent relocation company that can assit you with all of your real estate needs!!
Please feel free to call 704-658-7694 if you need any further assistance. Good luck to you!~!!
Trulia is a great loction to find an agent in this area ! ... You need be qualified for a loan which will govern how a Realtor can assist with your search

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Hi KDR. I am an experienced buyers agent and work both of those zip codes regularly. I currently have a listing for a small home in the Tucscaloosa neighborhood but as I'm sure you know, the homes range considerably in size and price in this popular neighborhood! I can provide you with plenty of references and would be happy to have a chat with you about what your needs are. Do you Skype?