Home Buying in Chantilly>Question Details

Pbv, Home Buyer in Chantilly, VA

Hi, We are looking for a single family home not older than 10-15 years,closer to Dullas area, towards Tysons corner, not much closer to the Airport,

Asked by Pbv, Chantilly, VA Fri Jul 9, 2010

probable in Chantilly, VA. Am not sure if they have new build communities in Chantilly area along with good schools and price wise, not more than $600,000. Can someone guide us on this?

Answers

3
Contact Sarah Moroman. She has a house listed in South Riding at 25354 Justice Dr, Chantilly, VA 20152 and it is between both locations:)
Your first step is to find a agent that knows the area. Before finding a home there are questions needing answers. What size home, bedrooms/baths? What are you looking for a in community? Please free feel to contact me and I would be happy to assist. You can view my website for MLS listings.

Kevin Berry
Associate Broker
RE/MAX Gateway
703-593-8048
Here are the active listings for homes in that area--stretching from Dulles down to Fair Oaks. There would be a lot more if the search were extended down the 66 corridor toward Tyson's, but since you specified Chantilly I kept it in that area. All these are 15 years old or less, not more than $600,000.

http://mrislistings.mris.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?ID=37…

If you'd like a broader search, just let me know.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA