Home Buying in North Port>Question Details

Cherie Ann, Renter in North Port, FL

Hi, We are looking for a lease with option to buy home. Tired of renting! Second rental that has been foreclosed on while I pay the rent.

Asked by Cherie Ann, North Port, FL Sat Mar 29, 2014

Looking for another option than just renting a home. I have decided to purchase a home my goal is to secure a mortgage within 3 years. I figure a lease with option to be a good solution to my needing to move now, and my long term goal. Without "throwing" money away renting. Can anyone help?

Answers

4
Ashley HOUSEman’s answer
Hey, Cherie Ann! That is terrible news about your rental luck, I'm so sorry! If there is a remote possibility of you being able to buy, it's totally worth it right now, since the cost of rent in some cases are just as much (or more!) than paying a mortgage payment - crazy! I would love the opportunity to recommend a few fantastic lenders in this area that can help you to determine if buying right now is right for you as well as what loan options would work for you. Message me on here or send me an email and I would be happy to pass some lender info along that my past buyers have used and had good experiences with :)
Ashley@AshleyHouseman.com
Tough situation for sure. It is a good idea to ask the landlord for the current status of the loan. Wishing you luck, a lease maybe the best option for you.
You should try http://123rent4now.com they can help you find owner financed, seller financing, lease options, contract for deed, homes.
Web Reference: http://123rent4now.com
Cherie Ann, Please consider waiting until you can buy. Lease Purchases are not usually good deals for the buyer. I know Fl has really good no or low down payment options. A lender I work with was just telling me that Fl is better than ours, and we have some good ones