Home Buying in Mount Dora>Question Details

Lonnie D. St…,  in Mount Dora, FL

Hi, We are looking a rent to own houses in Mt. Dora and Eustis, Florida?

Asked by Lonnie D. Story, Mount Dora, FL Fri Oct 14, 2011

Answers

7
Good Day , I have a family of 8 and looking for a rent to own in clermont/Minneola areas looking for at least 5 bedroom possible pool fenced in yard , renting now months can prove on time payments never late, Just want something to call our own please email if you can help
Hi, I'm looking for a rent to own in orlando. Can anyone please help me. My email is lillian.virola@yahoo.com. I would really appreciate any orientation I can receive about this program to see if it really suits me.
I'm curious as to how this turned out, I'm in a similar boat, with the exception of I have no spouse...But really want to buy a home and am in the credit rebuilding process. I like the idea of the Duplex....great concept!!!
Thank you to those that have answered this question, already. My wife posted it earlier today while I was at work. Some people that have responded (realtors/real estate agents) have asked "Why do you want to lease to own?" as if buying outright makes better sense. I agree, IF we were qualified to obtain financing from the traditional sources. I'm 48 yrs. old, a paralegal working at the Shipley Law Firm and here are the rest of the cold, hard facts: My student loans have killed my credit score (350); my wife has a 715. I work, she doesn't. My income is in the $40-50k range. She has none. Her credit is all recent with nothing over a year. She is from the Philippines and it took us years and thousands of dollars to get her to where she is at after four years. I will be a law student next year. So, I have the income with horrid credit rating, she has the credit rating with no income (other than imputed) and no credit history. To top it all off, we cannot manage more than $2k down without destroying what we have built. We don't want to borrow just to borrow. Oh, and my employment at the Firm is recent. Even though I have been in the business for 20 years. So, we have everything stacked against us. On the upside: we are practically debt free (other than my student loans), have expendable income, great employment and her great (new) score. We don't want to ruin her rating by constantly applying and having her credit inquiries ruin her rating. We prefer to pre-qualify or - ta da lease to own. There's our answers. Anyone that knows the Shipley Law Firm knows that we have the best in Real estate departments. I do the family law.
Hi Lonnie,

I have a duplex in Mount Dora that has owner financing available. You could live in one side and rent out the other and pay most or all of your mortgage payment. Total under heat & air is 2560 SF. One unit is 3 bedroom 2 bath and the other is a 2 bedroom 2 bath. You can contact me at 352-250-1653 for more details or to view the home.

Bill Deese
Coldwell Banker Camelot Realty
Mount Dora, FL
Lonnie,

We have a property in Eustis, 3 Bedroom 2 Bath 2 Car Garage 1782 SF under air/heat for $139,000. The Owner will consider holding the mortgage. You may reach me at 352-455-4541 with any additional questions.

Respectfully,
Loretta Maimone
Maimone Realty
Lonnie,
Our RE/MAX office in Eustis would be able to assist you. Just give them a call at (352) 508-5532.
Phyllis Staines
RE/MAX Coastal Real Estate
Jacksonville, FL