Home Buying in Morgan Hill>Question Details

Som, Home Buyer in Morgan Hill, CA

Hi We are first time homebuyers

Asked by Som, Morgan Hill, CA Sun Jun 24, 2012

We are looking for a single family home in Morgan Hill, max price 650K, area of the house is not much of a concern but would like a backyard , built year >1990.Do we have any options

Answers

8
Som,

(Review my earlier answer down below).

The good news: the interest rates are closer to 3.5% now.
The bad news: there are fewer homes for sale in that price range AND, they are selling much faster than they were last month. Prices are slipping up now.

You are going to need an agressive, fulltime+ agent, to help you find your home and get YOUR offer accepted. I'll be happy to help you with both, your First Time Home Loan opritons and, finding your home for you.

Mike Walters
Mike@CaHomes411.com
831.630.3717 cell/text
Web Reference: http://www.CaHomes411.com
You do have a few options. I did a quick search for homes that meet your noted needs and I added a lot size limit of 10,000 square feet or more and came up with a few homes.

I live and focus on Morgan Hill and would be happy to help you find the right home for you in Morgan Hill. If you give me a few more details on what you are looking for, I can have a search running for you today that will email you the most up to date information on new listings, price changes, etc.

Feel free to contact me to get that started.

Robert
Have you been pre-approved by a lender yet? You will need that to make an offer. Our inventory is low but I can help you with your search. How many bedrooms and baths? Pool or no pool? Does the school make a difference to you? I would be happy to send you all listing currently available if you send me an email or call me at (408)781-1199
Hello Som,
You have a ton of options and Morgan Hill is a great place to live. I've lived in Morgan Hill since 1996 and our office is in town as well. We have 2 local lakes, numeous parks, a great little downtown and we have three street festivals every year. I love to tell folks that Morgan Hill is allot like America was in the 60's plus we have shopping centers.
Many of the neighborhoods have their own parks, we have an award winning elemetary school and a recently built High School as well.
From the financial perspective, prices are back to 2006 levels, interest rates are at historic lows, and there are numerous first time buyers programs.
Now is a great time to move to Morgan Hill.
Hello Som,

This is an excellent time to be a first time home buyer. With interest rates at or below 4.0% this financing is very affordable. There are also several 'first time home buyer' loans with special incentives.

In Morgan Hill there are 26 homes for sale ranging from $350,000 - $653,800. All of these have lots which are 7,000+ sf. 18 were built before 1990 so only 8 are newer than 1990.

FYI: There are another 20 for sale in Gilroy with the same parameters.

Email me your email address and I will be happy to send you information and pictures of these homes.

Mike Walters
Mike@CaHomes411.com
Web Reference: http://CaHomes411.com
Hi Som,
Yes, you have quite a few options in Morgan Hill in your price range. I too have just helped a First time home buyer purchase in Morgan Hill and I understand the concerns and worries that you may be experiencing. I would be happy to answer any of your questions and address any concerns regarding loans, purchasing, the current market, and what you should expect.
Please feel to contact me, I work with a lot of first time home buyers and have the experience you may be looking for.
At your service,
Allyson
408-705-6578
allyson@homesbyallyson.com
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Yes there are options, depending on what size back yard and house you need.

I just closed a buyer on a home in Morgan Hill. It was a multiple offer and we got our office accepted.

I invite you to contact me for a no obligation planning session.

Have a wonderful evening.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com