Ann, Both Buyer and Seller in Sacramento, CA

Hi, Realtors: Can you tell me what the latest 3 comps for a 3/2 in Whitney Oaks area are in Rocklin, CA?

Asked by Ann, Sacramento, CA Thu Sep 4, 2008

I'm an investor and looking into purchasing a property in that area. I want to make a fair offer that will work for both sides.

Answers

5
The 3 most recent closed sales in the MLS of 3/2 in Springfield at Whitney Ranch were:
3764 Coldwater on 7/25/2008 at $526,500.
3030 Shire Horse Court on 8/4/2008 at $320,000
and 3119 Clarkson on 8/21/2008 at $325,000.

Notice the $200K difference between the July sale and the August sales. Was #1 that much more valuable than the next two or did values decline by 40% in a single month?

Springfield is the active adult community up there built by Pulte homes back in the 1990's

Mansion Oaks and the homes surrounding the golf course are likely to be bigger than the retirement community homes and significantly more expensive.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 5, 2008
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
Hi Ann, Many agents have answered your question, so I won't. Just wanted to introduce myself as an option. I work with several agents, buying and selling and have invested in real estate myself. My specialty is Listing, short sales and investors. I would love to be interviewed and considered as an option to assist you in buying and/or selling. Best of luck no matter who you choose.
Good Morning Ann.
My company specializes on assisting investors to get them the most return on their investment. I can tell you that the Whitney Oaks area has some of the best school districts and some homes that are on the cusp of going to a trustee sale auction. Depending on more specifics in your search criteria, we can plug in your numbers, and desires to configure your "perfect world" scenario. No pressure... give me a call if you would like to learn more or chat.
If you are looking to sell your property, as the 1st agent said you would need a bit more information. If you are thinking about selling, and this is ending up being a short sale situation, you need to look at a few other things as well, like multiple offers on homes in the area, location, condition. If you would like more information about short sales let me know, I have been working them for 4 years and have counselled over 300 families. Good Luck.
Hi Ann,
Any Realtor should be able to provide you with comparables, but would need more specific information. The size of the home, exact location, and selling features are very important to determine a true market analysis. There are many areas surrounding Whitney Oaks, such as Hidden Valley, Springfield, and Whitney Ranch which all have different values.
Web Reference: http://www.AmyWall.net