Sabrina, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Hi, Im new to this site.How does one go about meeting/finding a agent to help me with the home buying/search process?

Asked by Sabrina, Chicago, IL Mon Aug 30, 2010

Answers

5
Sabrina,

I suggest you interview a few agents and go with an agent that can provide the best service and you feel most comfortable with.

Best wishes,

Mike Yun, Broker
Jameson real Estate
(414) 526-8998
Hi Sabrina,

On this site you can click on the FIND A PRO tab up top after typing in your city and state in the second box below that.

Good Luck

Chris Blasic
I agree the best way to find a reputable agent is through referrals. Ask your friends or family members if they can refer their agent to you. Then set up an appointment to meet with them. If its a good fit, the agent will take it from there.

Best of luck to you!
Web Reference: http://www.DesariJabbar.com
Hi Sabrina-

You can ask co-workers, friends or relatives for a referral to a local agent.

If you are looking on Trulia you can search through agent profiles to see who is in your area and who would be a best fit for you. Call a few of them on the phone, ask them questions and see who you feel most comfortable with.

I hope this helps!

First I would talk to people in your area that you know and trust and ask them if they know of a Realtor that they would recommend. If you are new to an area and don't know many people yet, I would look at websites like this one and see what Realtors are on here and contact one of them. You can interview to see who is a better fit for you.