Home Buying in Staten Island>Question Details

haley234588, Home Buyer in New Rochelle, NY

Hi Im looking into staten island realestate, Single family home, about 1,500 sq feet , about 2 or 3 bedrooms , 2 bathrooms,, do any realestate

Asked by haley234588, New Rochelle, NY Sun Jun 15, 2014

agents know of listings, I can find, for about the 350,000 ish for a Home with some acres, about 0.23 or more, doesnt have to be 1 acres. Not intrested in Condo , or co-op since I lived in those before. Looking to have a yard with some land

Answers

4
Hello Haley, currently there are approximately 12 homes that conform to your specifications. Please send me your contact information, and I will forward them to you.
Hi Haley,

If you are looking for an agent to help you find your home you can contact me directly, we can discuss some neighborhoods and features about the home that you would like.
I look forward to helping you make your next move!
Hi Haley

Have you been pre approved for a home purchase loan yet?

Best Regards

Peter Botros
Senior Loan Officer
US Mortgage Corp
347 231 4444 cell
If you would like to discuss some listings, please contact me directly so I can send you some listings and we can setup appointments to take a look at the ones you like.