Home Buying in Rye Brook>Question Details

Mona Omran, Home Buyer in Greenwood Village, CO

Hi, I would like to know the immediate high school placement of this property. please get back to

Asked by Mona Omran, Greenwood Village, CO Tue Mar 17, 2009

me.

thanks

Answers

3
Mona,
Certainly you should take a look at the schools website. Also you should try to set an appointment to visit the schools and get a feel for how much we value our school system.
If you have any questions about the town, houses or anything Rye Brook related please feel free to contact me. After moving here 25 years ago, I am now raising my own family here and am deeply involved in the community. Good luck with your search.

Andrew Rogovic
Associate Broker Prudential Rand Realty
914-263-2743
Hi Mona, For information on Rye Brook's high school, I recommend you visit the districts website at http://www.blindbrook.org. If you have any specific questions about the community/school district I have 2 children currently enrolled would be happy to answer any for you. You mentioned a specific property, which are you interested in?
The most reliable way to find school districts is to call your local board of education and give them the address. They should be able to tell you what school district the property is in.