Pablo Gomez, Renter in Shaker Heights, OH

Hi, I would like to know how diverse in terms of community Chagrin Falls is? Is it open to foreigner professionals? We live in Shaker Heights. Thnks!

Asked by Pablo Gomez, Shaker Heights, OH Fri Jul 27, 2012

Answers

6
Si, Señor Gomez, Chagrin Falls is very open to foreigner professionals. For example, my husband, a lawyer, and children are Puerto Ricans. My next door neighbors are Cubans. Their next door neighbors are Japanese. Oh, I forgot to mention that my son-in-law, who lives with us, hails from Ireland and bias a job in IT. We moved here from Shaker 21 yrs. ago so I understand perfectly the "Shaker" culture. Hope this is helpful:)
Found the phone numbers:

Kenston Local School District
9500 Bainbridge Road Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
(440) 543-9821

Chagrin Falls Exempted Village Schools
400 East Washington Street
Chagrin Falls, OH 44022
Phone: 440-247-5500
Pablo,

Chagrin Falls mailing addresses cover 2 school districts. Kenston and Chagrin Falls. We recently received information from the Kenston School District that shared that information about the students attending. Here are the school websites:
http://www.chagrin-falls.k12.oh.us/ and
http://www.kenston.k12.oh.us/

Hope this is helpful.

Jim
Hi Pablo

I've been a long time resident of Shaker (lifer) and now a five rear resident of Chagrin Fall. I love my new community and I'm a full time Realtor to boot. I like to tell my clients that I have one foot in the Heights and the other in Chagrin. Please let me know if I can assist?

Pete Greiner
Thank you Peter. We are in the process of knowing the schools of Ch. Falls & Orange and figuring out if we find ourselves living there. What scares my wife a bit is the driving. She works at CCF and now she is 20 min from her job. On the other hand, it is difficult to find a house newer than 1960 around here in Shaker, and that's scares ME!
Flag Fri Aug 17, 2012
If you really want to know the answer to this question, you can find this information on line. Because of Fair Housing Laws, we really can not discuss this. There are all kinds of professionals in this area, but again we can not discriminate. You can also check out the schools online. If you check out our website, you will see that our area of expertise is the Chagrin Falls area and has been for over 22 years. So if you are looking for someone with experience and lives and works in the Chagrin Valley area, give us a call.

David
The Toth Team
Ok, thanks
Flag Mon Jul 30, 2012
Absolutely, very professional and diverse community!
Let me know if I may be of any service. Easy home seach on our website below. Thank you.
Web Reference: http://www.davidc.com
Ok, thanks
Flag Mon Jul 30, 2012