Dennyc, Home Buyer in Stillman Valley, IL

Hi I would like some information on the home on 551 Heritage Dr. Stillman Valley] Il. 61084

Asked by Dennyc, Stillman Valley, IL Sun Sep 23, 2012

Answers

1
What information? Are you thinking this home is on the market? Will be for sale?
Not sure what you are asking?

Are you a seller, a buyer, an investor?

If you can get back to us with more details maybe we can help...

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Yes Edith, Trulia shows it for sale for $103,000. What do I have to do to
look at the house or purchase the house.
Flag Mon Sep 24, 2012