Home Buying in Macon>Question Details

Lonniekel, Home Buyer in Macon, GA

Hi, I will be retiring in Feb 2014 and I plan on moving from Minnesota to the Macon, Georgia Warner Robins area. I will be looking ot buy a 3 bedroom

Asked by Lonniekel, Macon, GA Sat Nov 16, 2013

2 bathroom home. Where could I find a house between $40,000 and $65,000.?

Answers

4
If you want to hunt Bibb County only allows shotgun and muzzle loaders. Fishing is not a problem. Houston County is restrictive of hunting as well. Acreage is available in surrounding areas. Look at Peach County for hunting.

Dan Howard, Broker
Georgia Property Shop

Dan.Howsrd@hotmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
Hello Lonnie,
I'm a Realtor with Fickling & Company based in Warner Robins, and I would love to help you find your retirement home here in Middle Georgia. You will LOVE it here. Give me a call it text me with your "must haves" and I will start researching our MLS database for you.

Once again, congrats on your future move to the South.

Sally Wildasinn, Realtor
ABR, e-Pro, SRS

Fickling & Company
478.662.9093 mobile
swildasinn@fickling.com
Http://www.sallyshomelistings.com
Lonnnie,
A graciously as possible, Shalonne has suggested your parameters could influnece your quality of life.
Give some thought to purchasing a $100,000 home for $40,000 or even a $120,000 for $36,000.
Of course there are special qualifications and conditions that apply. The benefits, however are even greater than I've presented.
-
Up your purchase price point and have Shalonne send you the property that is available. Then lets work on getting you to Macon GA.

Shalonne, if you hear from Lonnie, give me a call and I'll provide you the solution.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
Move to the Front of the Line
(http://FirstLookHomes.us)
There are a few in that price range in Macon and Warner Robins but you have to consider the area in which they are located. send me your contact information so we can discuss your needs.
shalonnewilliams@yahoo.com