Kimnrick, Home Buyer in Benicia, CA

Hi...I was wondering if there are any one story houses for sale in the Waters End in Benicia? I seen a few

Asked by Kimnrick, Benicia, CA Tue Aug 18, 2009

months ago one that was listed on Arguello and was wondering if there were any more in the area in that section. Thanks! Kim

Answers

4
Hi Kim.

I just received this question through my e-mail.
Looks like there is a glich in this program.

Did you ever find a home? I would be more then happy to assist you if you haven't.

Rachel
Rachel Birnbaum
Birnbaum Realty
707/334-1220
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 21, 2009
I don't see any current listings for 1 story in Waters End. They are few and far between. However, there is one listed just outside Waters End. Listing #20922217 , $509,500 , 801 Oxford Way, Benicia, CA 94510
Beds: 3 Baths: 2 (2 0) (FH) Sq Ft: 2094* , Lot Sz: 0.231ac* , Yr: 1988*

Let me know if you would like to see it.

Be Safe,
Greg Smith
(707)334-3903
Hamann Real Estate
Hello Kim,
Currently there are no homes listed that are single story in Waters End. There are 2 story homes and if you would like I can send you the current listings in Waters End or I can notify you of when single story comes on the market. Shea homes are currently building in the area and I can find out for you if they project any single story homes to be built or come on the market as new construction for you. If any of these options are of interest, I would be more than happy to help you out.
Hope this helps,
Wendy Widhalm