Jorge Jara, Home Buyer in 33180

Hi, I want to buy a house in Florida and rent it. I am a Peruvian citizen, but usually go to Florida for vacation. Where can I get info. to do that ?

Asked by Jorge Jara, 33180 Fri Sep 16, 2011

does a real state agent do the paperwork? Do I need a lawyer? Thanks

Answers

22
You should talk to a bank about getting a conventional loan because if you plan on renting it out it is considered an investment property and you won't be able to use a FHA loan. Once the bank has approved you than you should contact a real estate agent and they will be able to help you put an offer in and get you to closing. You most likely won't need a lawyer if you are just trying to purchase an investment property however it's really never a bad idea to consult with one.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 16, 2011
I would provide you an idea and can find the properties. Of course you can buy and rent. However, I would suggest in my opinion to purchase on corporation. I can recomend great attorney and/or accountant.

LEO MEYERKOV
Realtor NAR, SFR
CHARLES RUTENBERG REALTY LLC
Direct: 305-842-4500 Fax: 866-240-6244
Email: lmeyerkov@gmail.com
http://www.yourbestmiamihome.com
Hi Jorge,

As a foreigner, when buying a house in the US, it is alway sa good idea to create a corporation in the US and put the house under the corporation's name so the same laws would apply to you then any resident in the US.

Let me know if you would like me to send you listings of houses for sale for you to look at.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sophie Bamps
Real Estate Agent
Fax: 305-443-2226
http://www.sophiebamps.com
sophie.bamps@engelvoelkers.com
http://www.evmiami.com
Hi Jorge,

Sophie Bamps
Real Estate Agent
Fax: 305-443-2226
http://www.sophiebamps.com
sophie.bamps@engelvoelkers.com
http://www.evmiami.com
My parents have a 2 bedroom home for sale in Fort Pierce, Florida in the Spanish Lakes Community. It is listed for $39,999 but due to medical problems they are willing to take between 32-35,000. Also, furniture is negotiable. Their home is Move In Ready and immaculate.
2 bd rms
2 baths
Living rm, dinining rm
kitchen
screened in patio
one car garage
many amenities as well.
For more information, you can email me at: ralph_resta@bellsouth.net
Contact: Broker, Ken Whitehead

Rainbow Lakes & River Real Estate
19514 SW Rainbow Lakes Blvd
Dunnellon Florida 34431
Ph 352-465-0264
Email: RainbowLakes@bellsouth.net

We provide an unmatched array of services and quality to its clients throughout the process:

- Property Search: Smart, Timely, and Efficient;

- Buying process: Negotiation, Financial/Mortgage,
Legal (due diligence, closing,...), Banking (escrow, account opening), Accounting, Fiscal optimization, Administrative;

- Property Management: Interior Design, Rental, Maintenance, Quarterly Financial Reports;

- Conciergerie

Do not hesitate to email me:

mroche@freudrealty.com
Web Reference: http://freudrealty.com
Hi Jorge,

Our Senators are in the process of approving a Bill that would allow a foreign national to immediately get a VISA to the US if they spend at least $500,000 in CASH on Real Estate. $250k or higher must be spent for the primary residence and the remaining $250k can buy investment/rental property. Once this gets passed, prices should go up dramatically so NOW is the time to buy!

If you decide to buy in "peaceful" Tampa, I can offer to help you.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
Yes a Realtor can do the paperwork for you but you are certainly entitled to use a Realtor if you would like one. You can find many properties in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area at the website below.
Web Reference: http://www.lianejamason.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 30, 2011
Jorge, this is a great time to purchase houses to rent...the rental market is climbing by 4-5% each year because of people, who have foreclosed/short saled out of their homes, now have to rent. And, because of this factor, investors have been aggressively competing to purchase houses/condos with cash. so, you have to have a reliable realtor, who knows the geographic markets, and a mortgage broker, who knows how to close international buyers, if you are financing.

I can help you with all this. As a matter of fact, I have @ 6 investors I'm working with actively, searching for properties. If you give me your priorities, I can set up a customized search for you. In the meantime, if you want to explore the Miami/Ft. lauderdale market, go to our website below. If you see something, which triggers your interest, I can send you more details.

I just got one of my buyers a great little house for $130,000 ! My recommendation is if you are purchasing for renting purpose, buy where renters want to live, not where you want to live...
Hey how are you? I am Peruvian as well and would love to help you with your question! We have an office here in Chicago as well as Miami! My company is Luxe Marketing and Sales! Send me an email at alex.luxemarketingandsales.com and I will pass it along to my broker and her and I will work on starting the whole process starting with answering any questions you may have! Thanks for your time!
-Alex Summers
Luxe Marketing and Sales
alex@luxemarketingandsales.com
Buen día Sr. Jara.
En realidad el proceso para individuos del extranjero que quieren comprar un propiedad en Florida es sorprendentemente simple y confiable.
Tuve la oportunidad de asistir a muchos individuos y familias de varios países con el mismo objetivo y creo que la mayoría de los casos ellos se sorprendieron por lo simple que se les puede hacer el proceso cuando trabaja con un equipo de profesionales que tienen los recursos y la experiencia necesaria en este campo especializado de servicios inmobiliarios.
Debido a la naturaleza de esta clase de transacción, creo que lo más apropiado es una conversación privada durante la cual con todo gusto y sin obligación le puedo contestar todas sus preguntas y ayudarlo a prepararse apropiadamente para tener éxito y disfrutar el proceso de completar este emprendimiento.
Me puede contactar a su discreción o, si prefiere, me puede proveer con su número de teléfono y con todo gusto lo llamo cuando usted este disponible.

Atentamente,

Joe Robaina, Realtor
Trans National Referral Certified
Platinum Worldwide Realty, LLC
Miami, Florida
Phone: 305-785-0460
Email: jr@pwragents.com
Web Reference: http://www.pwragents.com
Ola Jorge,

Si todavia no compro, contacte Pedro Almeida, Pedro habla espanol y es la persona mas indicada para ayudarle a conseguir la propiedad mas rentable. No se arrepentira...-
Pedro Almeida
Prudential Florida Realty
19056 NE 29th Ave, Aventura, FL 33180
Cell: (973) 699-2280
Direct: (305) 749-1559
Fax: (305) 932-6355
E-mail: pedro@propertiesbypedro.com
E-mail (2): propertiesbypedro@gmail.com
Website: http://www.propertiesbypedro.com

Pedro Almeida
Prudential Florida Realty
19056 NE 29th Ave, Aventura, FL 33180
Cell: (973) 699-2280
Direct: (305) 749-1559
Fax: (305) 932-6355
E-mail: pedro@propertiesbypedro.com
E-mail (2): propertiesbypedro@gmail.com
Jorge,

Your timing could not be better with prices still sitting at very low levels but inventory levels are getting tighter across the board. You would be best served by finding a real estate professional to represent your best interests and since you are not living locally you need to find someone who you hold in a high regard as trust will be a huge key. Most transactions are completed using standardized forms with closings either handled by title companies or law firms. Having your attorney is not a requirement but if it gives you a level of comfort then you may choose to have one.

As I said the very best thing that you can do is find a professional Realtor@ to represent you and there are a few things I would tell you. First is to NOT sign a buyer's broker agreement with anyone. This is a form an agent will use to tie you up and ensure any transaction you make will only be through them. Find an agent who is happy to perform their services with the knowledge that if they do not properly meet your expectations they will lose your business. 

Second, NEVER call a listing agent about a home they have listed as their initial relationship with the seller will prevent you from working out the best deal. 

Finally, I would recommend that you interview at least three qualified agents in your area to assist you and select one who you feel will have your best interests as their primary goal.

Choosing your location is the next step and having been from Jacksonville to Key West and Naples to Pensacola and most points in between I know the state very well. There are some amazing places to call home but many differences in weather, lifestyle and landscape; stay below Vero Beach on the east coast and Sarasota on the west coast if you want the best winter weather. The best place I can point you is a brief blog I did about the Jupiter area;

http://tompriester.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/jupiter-rocks/

As a resident of Jupiter, I work throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties, and a great place to start is by defining your goals and comparing the lifestyles and housing costs of areas that you are interested in. There are so many different options available to us that reside in the state and I have selected Jupiter because of the quality of life that we enjoy. From my viewpoint, there is no finer place to reside that the Jupiter area; from the best schools, to a fantastic economy fueled by many factors and of course the wonderful facilities of Max Planck and Scripps Institute, to incredible unspoiled beaches, unbelievable dining and shopping options, numerous boating and golf opportunities, uncrowded streets, low crime and just the overall kindness of our residents. Recently we were out with a client form New York who commented on just how nice everyone is; and why not as we are truly lucky to live in Paradise.

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. If you are in the area and would like a tour I would enjoy showing you why I am so fortunate to call Jupiter my hometown.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Hola Jorge,

estoy especializada en propiedades cerca a la playa, al norte de Miami, Para escoger la propiedad adecuada debes analizar la relacion entre precio de compra y renta, para que puedas ganarle. Escribeme para darte mas info y para que hablemos por Skype,
Ola Jorge... I specialize in the area you are interested on and my office is also located there. If you would like information about the purchasing process feel free to contact me and I will send it to you. I would strongly recommend that you hire a agent who knows the area and understand Real Estate such as myself.

The agent handles the offer submission and typically an attorney/title company take care of all title transfer documents. Hope I can be of service!!!

Jacqueline Westermayer
305-467-4174
jdwestermayer@kw.com
Buenos Diaz, Jorge; Me llamo Catharina. I'm a realtor in the MIami/Ft. Lauderdale area, specializing in beach properties. This is a great time to purchase at a good buy, then rent, because there is a shortage of inventory in rentals, due to a high number of people, who got foreclosed out of their homes, now renting. I would recommend either a single home or a condo unit where there's a high demand by renters. There are several geographic pockets, as well as certain buildings that have less restrictions on leases.

I have some developer's units that I think are great deals, in the Miami/Beach corridor that rent out for @$2500/mo. Are you buying with cash? If not, you will need to pay 30% down, minimum.

Because we're now getting the World Miami Resort, a $3 billion project, developed by a Chinese developer, the injection of interest in our last "warm waters", metropolitan market, looks strong.

Let me know if I can be of service finding that special property for you. Give me an idea of the priorities/style/no. of bedrooms/price range, etc. and I'll set up a customized search for you.

Or, feel free to check out our website. if you see something interesting, contact me directly with questions. I'll preview it for you, if it looks good, or I can take photos/videos...

Catherine Kim Owens
954-536-0648
cjkowens@gmail.com
Hi Jorge,

If you want to live in sunny southwest Florida here in Greater Fort Myers, call me I can make it happen for you.

Kevin@kevincloutier.com or
1.877.840.3413 to;; free

Kevin Cloutier
Southern Premier Realty
Cape Coral, FL
Jorge....Florida is a great state for rental property, both in terms of tourism, professionals, as well as student rentals. The Gainesville/Alachua county area is often overlooked, as most feel beach rentals are more popular. With the University of Florida here (Go Gators!), student rentals are both very much in demand, as well as maintaining their resale value. Professionals studying at UF and practicing as Shands hospitals represent a steady,longer term revenue stream as well.

Good Luck in your property search, if I can help in any way, do not hesitate to contact me.
Estimado Jorge, este es un tema que para tratarlo correctamente requiere hablar de muchos aspectos diversos asi que creo que es mejor si hacemos una cita para hablar por telefono o Skype y de esa manera podemos intercambiar mas informacion con menos esfuerzo.
Nuestra firma trabaja para dozenas de compradores que adquieren propiedades aqui como inversion o residencias de vacacion asi que contamos con la experiencia necesaria para asesorarlo correctamente.
Aqui le envio todos mis datos:

Joe Robaina, Realtor
Trans National Referral Certified
Platinum Worldwide Realty, LLC
Telefono: 305-785-0460
Skype: Joe_robaina
Email: jr@pwragents.com
Web Reference: http://www.pwragents.com
Jorge, I can help you with the financing details if you need financing. Call or email me for my white paper on our foreign national buyers in Spanish. Gracias.

Jose Morales
Florida Mortgage Coach
NMLS #:225888
“We Coach You Through the Mortgage Process”
561-432-9237
info@floridamortgagecoach.com
Hi Jorge,
Any realtor can guide you through the process, it is best to have a realtor who's area of expertise is in teh area you wish to buy.
Yes, you need a realtor for the offer and a closing agent for you closing, which often is an attorney. You may want to get legal and tax advice from a local attorney and accountant so that you know your tax liablities in the US. Most realtors have contact for you, as I do.

I would be glad to assist you, the areas I specialize in are Miami Beach, Aventura, Hollywood and Sunny Isles.

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions, I have worked with buyers from out of the country very frequently and will have the answers you need for a smooth transaction.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
bethjenk1@gmail.com

786-374-4778
Web Reference: http://www.arealtyteam.com