Greg, Home Buyer in 95616

Hi, I think I need a dedicated and thoroughly caring realtor with long experience in Sacramento area. I am a

Asked by Greg, 95616 Sat Nov 8, 2008

small investor.
I made a cash offer to REO 3/2 1979 house in Rancho Cordova for $140K full price. It was accepted just a few days with 10 day contingency. I have been feeling that my co-racial agent are not passionate in meeting my standards. I am not well informed. I was not even given copy of the contract even though I asked him. He must have forgotten. My guess is that he does the business as usual like the time it was easy before.
*I am a thorough and analytical investor. I am full time engineer, but I am planing to gradually phase into full-time investment. I am not a big fish at this time, but have big mind and huge potentials to grow. I expect high (performance and ethics) standards from professionals with respect. I would like to eventually team up with professionals (realtors, financing, tax) I own three properties in the region and plan to develop real estate investment portfolio. Does any body want to marry in this ? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Answers

2
Hi Greg,

Sorry that you are frustrated with your experience thus far. Professional standards really will not allow any agent to get involved in your current transaction, so for this transaction, you may wish to speak to your agent's managing broker and ask him/her to handle the rest of the transaction.

I have worked with cash investors lately and have lots of experience representing buyers to purchase REO's. I am happy to provide you with references, and discuss if we are a fit to work together in the future. Click on my profile for my contact information.

Erin
Web Reference: http://www.sacreblog.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 8, 2008
Erin Stumpf…, Real Estate Pro in Sacramento, CA
Check with the Windermere office in Sacramento. They have really good people.
http://www.windermeredunniganrealtors.com 916.454.5753
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 8, 2008