Robert, Home Buyer in South Amboy, NJ

Hi, I see many homes listed in the North end of Sea Side Heights. How is the area?

Asked by Robert, South Amboy, NJ Mon Aug 24, 2009

Answers

5
Seaside Heights and Ortley Beach are 2 separate towns that just happen to share the same zip code. While Seaside Heights generally attracts a younger, party-going crowd, Ortley Beach is very family and retirement friendly, which is why you will see a difference in property values between the 2 towns. Hope this is helpful!
Hi Robert ,
The north end of town is quieter since it is farther away from the clubs and bars. So it is more family friendly. The best thing to do is come down on a fri or sat night to get a good idea of the area a few blocks can make a difference
Web Reference: http://robertsuarez.net
I have a unit in North Side of Town about 2 blocks from Ortley Beach A & P. IT'S FOR SALE...in case you are interested.
It is the quietest part of town, but you can walk to almost anywhere from there. A & P, CVS, Beach/Boardwalk, To Ortley Beach, To many restaurants, without being in the Hub of noise and yet enjoying the shore life.
I think you might like it. Why not spend some time there, and see how it fits your style of living?
Robert:
North Seaside Heights is quieter than the rest of town, which is why they mention it.
Quieter than other parts of town, you canstill easily get to shopping, restauranting, and just about anything you need without being too close to amusement area.
The upscale town of Ortley Beach is just next door to the furthest northern street, and is equipped with a huge A & P, and a McDonalds, a Liquor Store, Chinese Restaurant, Italian Restaurant, Ice Cream Place, and Near to Bay.
Seaside is about 4 to 5 Blocks wide, so from Barnaget Bay to the Great Atlantic Ocean, is an easy walk. By northern end, they may also be letting others know that the nightlife section is way toward the middle of town.
There are hotels and motels scattered around.
This is a lovely place, and what could be better than being able to walk out of your home to the beach and boardwalk or Bay at any time at all.
Will give more information all about the town, activities, and anything you would like to know.
Just email me.
officeofthepresident@hotmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 5, 2009
Robert,

Its the shore!!! What is not to love about it. It is a nice area. The township has been making improvements for a while now. It is actually a very nice area for the family. Are you looking to purchase a property in that area? There is also Seaside Park as well, which in my opinion is even nicer than the Heights. I would be more than happy to show you some properties in Seaside Heights and in Seaside Park. I can email them to you if you wish. For my information just click on my photo and let me know if you would be interested in previewing some properties. If I can answer any other questions, please do not hesitate to call me.

Annmarie Howley
Coldwell Banker Flanagan Realty
732-330-8903