Sherylthepea…, Renter in Northeast Raleigh, R...

Hi, I"m trying to inquire about renting the 3607 Oates Drive property. The rental agency's number just rings and rings, no voice mail, no

Asked by Sherylthepearl, Northeast Raleigh, Raleigh, NC Tue Apr 12, 2011

response. I am really interested in looking at this house and I can have the deposit by April 29th, 1st month's rent by end of May and move in then if it's a mutual agreement. Please, if this house is still for rent, I'm really trying to find out before it gets rented. Thanks so much.

Answers

3
This house was not for rent, only for sale. There was a scam posting earlier that we think we got removed. What # were you calling? I hope you did not send any money to any one.
Hi Sheryl: The house is not appearing on the Triangle MLS Rental Search list, however, if you email me the info that you have (name, phone number, company) I'd be glad to check other resources to determine if its still available. vpeyton@GreaterRaleighRealEstate.com.
Sheryl

If the phone rings and rings, and there is not an answering machine, do you really want to work with some one like that?

There are so many great opportunies.

Good Luck