Home Buying in Harleysville>Question Details

Ghr, Home Buyer in Harleysville, PA

Hi, I'm planning to buy a home in Souderton School District area of PA. Any suggestions/comments?

Asked by Ghr, Harleysville, PA Sat Aug 22, 2009

the school district when compared to N penn school district? Thanks

Congratulations! What a great time to buy a home! As a Realtor, I believe that we don't just sell homes, but we help people start a new life. This is probably one of the most, if not the most important decision you will make and you should feel confident that the person you choose to represent you has your best interest in mind, and the experience and expertise to take you through the homebuying process, and it is definitely a process.

I would love to have the opportunity to work with you in either school district. and I agree that the best source of school district information is the internet and people that you may know from both districts.

If you would like to interview me, please contact me at

3084 Main Street
Sumneytown, PA 18084

215 234-8041ext. 114
215 380-4348 (c)
Web Reference: http://www.barndtagency.com
Hi there! Congrats on your decision to buy a new home! It's an exciting time...and one which typically comes with stress as well. The stress CAN, however, be alleviated when you have a full-time experienced Realtor to guide you and represent your interests. If you haven't already hired a Buyer's Agent to represent you, I highly encourage you to interview 2-3 Realtors....really grill them with questions.....at the end of the interview process, you should begin to get a sense for each person and the benefits and services each will provide. I would recommend that you ultimately go with your "gut" and choose the person who you believe is sufficiently experienced, knowledgeable and responsive.....and someone with whom you've developed a comfortable rapport. Remember, you'll be spending quite a bit of time together and you need to not only trust your Realtor, but also enjoy being around.

As for comparing school districts, I would recommend that you take advantage of the many websites that have compiled TONS of information on school districts....I offer one on my personal website: http://www.judysfinehomes.com/resources/schools.htm.

In addition, ask around to friends, colleagues, etc. for feedback on each school district. You're bound to find out great tid bits of information to use as you carefully consider your decision.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions as you begin the homebuying process, please feel free to call me direct at (610) 324-5240. It would be my pleasure to discuss your homebuying needs and to assist you in any way that I can.

Good luck and blessings to you...........

Judy May, Esquire, REALTOR
"A Refreshingly Different Real Estate Experience"

CENTURY 21 Alliance
2828 Audubon Village Dr
Audubon PA 19403
O: (610) 666-0202 x. 226
C: (610) 324-5240 (preferred)
F: (610) 666-1942

Search 1000s of homes throughout Montgomery County...and beyond!