Home Buying in Weehawken>Question Details

Jenny Z, Home Buyer in North Bergen, NJ

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a place in new jersey near NYC, need a buyer's agent to help me

Asked by Jenny Z, North Bergen, NJ Sun May 5, 2013

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 1-bedroom condo/townhouse ( no Coops) in weehawken/jersey city areas (including union city but SAFE areas only). Budget is around 200k with good income and a very good credit score. Need a place with easy commute to the city. Can put 10% down. Pls let me know if you have any listings. Thanks!

Answers

4
Hi Jenny.

I can send you listings to make sure you make a fully comfortable and confident decision. I have a few questions to ask. Please send me an email at mrp@grouptwentysix.com or call me 201 848 2068

Make it a great day,

Michael
It may take 20% down for most condo's
Get your Mortgage approval asap
Let me know if I can help you
Hi Jenny! There are many one bedrooms available for you in your budget that I'm sure any agent you choose to work with can show you.
Both Jersey City and Weehaken offer easy commute options to NYC.

Best of luck!
Hi Jenny, I work that area specifically. We can find you something within that price range in a good area with easy access to NYC.

Please contact me with your email.

Elvin Lopez
551-208-0166
elvinlopez@kw.com