Fabian, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

Hi, I'm looking into a 1400 sq ft. condo (2 Bd, 2 Bth, large balcony, 14th floor with view to another

Asked by Fabian, Washington, DC Tue Apr 22, 2008

building, which is about 400 ft away) at 10101 Grosvenor Pl. Asking price is 550k. My impression is that it's overpriced since there are condos for sale in downtown bethesda for about the same price (although somewhat smaller). What's your view on this property and the area?

Answers

2
I have a 2BR 2 BA, w/ large balcony (albeit on 4th flr and only 1120sq ft) but in a high -end bldg and I would sell for $490k -$500k (w/ only 3% realtor fee that I would split w/ buyer). It's walking distance to White Flint Metro.
Fabian, last 1400 SQFT unit was sold for $540K, however you may find them from $315-$440K price range based on the view and location of the unit. So, does $550K overpriced? If you are comparing it with Bethesda you may say Yes! Bethesda & Grosvenor both are close to Metro, Shopping, and Restaurant, but Grosvenor has easy access to I-495 & I-270 and plenty of parking for your guest. What would be your choice?

Cheers,

Reza