John Amoroso, Home Buyer in 10314

Hi, I'm looking for info on Emerald Isles condos in West Palm Beach and on the community around the area. Thank you. JA

Asked by John Amoroso, 10314 Sat Oct 9, 2010

Answers

5
Tom Priester’s answer
John,

You have plenty of options in Emerald Isles with a total of 37 active listings including nine 1 bedroom 1 bath units starting at $29,900 going all the way up to $129,000, five 2 bedroom 1 bath units starting at $34,600 going up to $54,900, twelve 2 bedroom 2 bath units starting at $39,900 going up to $60,000 and eleven 3 bedroom 3 bath units starting at $48,000 and going up to $74,990.

Over the past three months there have been a total of 9 sales in the community so with a 12.33 month inventory it is a strong buyers market. There have been a large amount of pre-foreclosure (short sale) and foreclosure activity so prices are way down. Of the two 1 bedroom units that have sold recently the median sales price is $37,850 and of the 7 two bedroom sales the median price has been $39,100.

Depending on your goals this is a great time to make a sweetheart deal. If this is for your primary residence your cost of living will be very realistic and if you are an investors the returns are fantastic. If you are looking to invest I have a complete pro-forma available showing you what type of returns you might expect. Just shoot me an e-mail and I will be happy to forward that information. Your best bet is a bank owned foreclosure but you have to be ready to act quickly; if you are an owner occupant paying cash you are in the best position during these negotiations.

The location is good situated between the Florida Turnpike and I-95 so freeway access is a snap and it is extremely convenient to downtown and the airport.

I truly hope this information is helpful and if I can add anything, or be of help in any way, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 12, 2010
Emerald Isles is okay. I would recommend Grand Isles instead. If you can, try to see the neighborhoods in person. Good luck!
JA, the following free web page will provide you with up to date data of the properties listed by Realtors and that matter to you. http://maryngati.listingbook.com
Hi, John. There are currently 18 units for sale in Emerald Isles. They range in price from $29,900-$82,900. Many of them are short sales. Emerald Isles offers many amenities: clubhouse, exercise room, game room, sauna, spa, pool, cable, security, tennis, basketball, library and business center.

If I can be of further help to you please call me at 561-445-8743.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
Web Reference: http://www.buysellboca.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 10, 2010
Hi John-

I've sold several homes Emerald Isles since January of 2008, and one of my clients is now on the condo association board. If you tell me what kind of information you are looking for, I'll be happy to research the answer for you.

Ellie Drury
Broker Associate
Home Run Real Estate
3918 Via Poinciana, Ste. 7
Lake Worth, FL 33467
561-310-2209