Home Buying in Manassas>Question Details

Mary Nigrevi…, Renter in Front Royal, VA

Hi, I'm looking for a home outside of Manassas. My husband and I are first time buyers and really need some hand holding. Thanks in advance!

Asked by Mary Nigreville, Front Royal, VA Sat Jan 19, 2013

Answers

13
Margaret Moore’s answer
It's important that you find an agent that you are comfortable with and trust. One that will walk you through the purchase process, and one that will give you the tools and information you need to be able to make informed decisions.
Mary,

We would be happy to assist you with your first time purchase in the Manassas area of Prince William County.

Associated with Long and Foster Realtors over the past twenty five years, we have seen just about every real estate marketplace, and would love to put our real estate expertise to work for you.

Simply give us, Kevin and Debra Hagan, a call direct at 703-367-0546 to schedule a buyer consultation.

Kevin and Debra Hagan
"The Progressive Professionals"
Long and Foster Realtors

703-367-0546
http://www.hagan4homes.com
http://www.hagan4homes.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 20, 2013
So Mary, Have you settled on a Realtor? Let us know. If not, give one of us a call. All the best.
Mary I would like to followup if you have found the right agent to work with? If you are still interviewing, I would love to have the opportunity to meet you as well.
Hi Mary,

I also agree with Margaret, you should feel comfortable and trust that the agent has YOUR best interest in mind. What will help you to find that comfort and trust in an agent is to find one that represents your interests, listens, is forthcoming and understands that just because you didn't ask a question, doesn't mean you don't want & deserve information. As a lifelong Manassas resident, and teacher in the school system for 10 years, I would be happy to share all of the information that you need to make your informed decision.

Please contact me if you've not yet found what you're looking for in an agent.

Also, as a personal and side note, is there any chance that you are related to Mindi or Dara? I ask because we went to school together in Manassas and Nigreville isn't the most common last name. Obviously, no need to answer the personal question here, so feel free to contact me directly or find me on Facebook :)

Michelle Taylor
Exit Heritage Reality
15030 Washington Street
Haymarket, VA 20169

Cell 571.393.1766 (call or text)
Office 703.753.9100 ext.313
Fax 703-753-5828
michelle@realestatebymichelletaylor.com
Hey Mary,
I agree with your first response from Margaret, Find a realtor that is in the area you are looking to buy and make sure you are comfortable with them. Check their response times as well as how hard they work.

My best wishes go out to you both

ps: If you can not find a agent you are satisfied with feel free to contact me. I can insure you will not be disappointed.

William Credle
Realtor/Property Manager
Move4Free Realty
(571) 393-5813
will@move4freerealty.com
Hi Mary,
You are in a great position! Buying your first home is an exciting time and there really are Realtors out there who want to help you. All you have to do is pick up the phone and start calling them. See who answers the phone; who makes time to first LISTEN, then answer your questions; then find out who you can hear.
Sounds like you are looking for an agent to walk the path with you, not blaze a trail ahead of you. I am happy to look for properties for you, recommend a lender, and help you receive closing costs or other financial benefits that are meaningful to you and your husband.
You can learn more about me at Homes4SaleinVirginia.com. Please contact me if you haven't found the right match yet!
703-398-9108

Pam Haselton, Realtor
Move4Free Realty, LLC
I have been in the Manassas area since 1973! I went to High School and live close by. I have 23 years experience as a Realtor and have owned many homes myself. I bought my first condo at age 22.. I can help you with any hand holding needed. Give me a call at 703-407-4053 or email me at bobfrazier33@gmail.com. I can get you closing cost help!

Bob Frazier, Realtor
Samson Properties
And I live in Manassas too.
I would love to be able to help you out, talk with you, hold your hand, and get you in position to buy. I work for Access National Mortgage and we are a direct lender. We also have a Grant Program for 1st time homebuyers that will give you a 5000 grant towards a down payment or closing costs. Feel Free to call me to get things started.

Tony Brula
Sr Mortgage Banker
Access National Mortgage
571-331-3219
Dear Mary:

Buying your first home is an experience filled with excitement but it can be overwhelming when you don’t know where to find the right help, in order to get the best value: something which fits right into your budget and also gives you an opportunity to make those extra bucks when it comes to re-sale and an upgrade in future.
I have helped many First Time Home Buyers here in Northern Virginia with one recently closed with a VHDA loan and an incredibly low interest rate of 2.67. I would love to help you as well with your first home!!
With FTHB my biggest goal is to get you a house which is move-in ready and needs little to no repairs so you don't need to spend extra $$$ on fixing & can spend that time and money to something you enjoy doing.
I would love to sit with you to determine your goals and needs towards your first purchase which is going to be one of your most important investments. Let me know when would be a good time so we can meet and I can explain the process in detail to make the whole transaction stress and worry free for you. I can also provide testimonials from my past clients on request.

Hope this information is helpful to you and Good Luck for your home!!

Faiza Alvi - Realtor®
Prince William Realty, Inc.
703-389-7973 (Direct)
703-580-9995 (Fax)
http://www.house2homeva.com
MILLION DOLLAR CLUB - PWAR 2011

I believe:
Real Estate is about building relationships
& serving clients with honesty, integrity & passion.
Hi Mary! I would be love the opportunity to meet with you and your husband to discuss your needs and wants for your upcoming move. When do you need to move? Do you have a specific town, county in mind? I have several years of experience in the Loudoun and Prince William communities. I also have a great team of professionals I work with so we can meet your needs and anticipate situations that may arise. With Real Estate Results LLC you get the results you need and deserve! Feel free to contact me at your convenience, 540-588-4904. I look forward to meeting with you and your husband.

Cheers,
Ashli L. Thompson
Real Estate Results, LLC
with Keller Williams Manassas
540-588-4904
ashli.thompson84@gmail.com
Hello Mary,
Congratulations on your decision to purchase a home. The excitement of purchasing your first home is contagious, and we would love to help you and your husband. My wife and I are a realty team that not only will help find and negotiate the deal for your home, we have a group of professionals that we deal with on a daily basis from lenders, inspectors, handyman, movers etc. Our job is not complete, until you are resting your head on your pillow, in your master bedroom, in your new home.
Feel free to contact Patrick Levy via phone, text, or email, so I can find out your needs and wants, and get started searching for your home right away. Thank you.

Patrick Levy
703-999-3253
locateahome@yahoo.com