Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

tsom1981, Home Buyer in Fort Collins, CO

Hi, I'm looking for a 2 bedroom condo in Chicago preferably near public transportation. Is it possible to have something decent for 50k? Thanks

Asked by tsom1981, Fort Collins, CO Thu Aug 15, 2013

Answers

16
For mortgage help, call or email for a free pre-approval in less than 10 minutes. We lend our own money and are licensed in 49 states.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (855) 415-5626.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Crosscountry Mortgage Inc.
Toll Free: (855) 415-5626 ext. 5734
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
NMLS# 948036
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list
Dear Home Buyer,

The areas you can do this and mayb, maybe be able to get a one bedroom is in Edgewater and Rogers Park.
You could do something small like a studio/1BR around Skokie for a small investment (around 50-100K). The yellow line runs up to that area and easily connects you to the loop.
rent is my advice.. the question showis your lack of familiarity with housing
These properties do exist - It's all a function of where you want to live and what locations are convenient for you and your family.
It depends on your definition of 'decent' and where you want it to be located. It's a big city.
Give our office a call or our broker will contact you, 7 days a week, we are open
http://www.myaffordablehomes.com
312 878 4474
This is very subjective as what decent is. I do think there are some options available but you also have to define which areas you would prefer to live in. Depending on the areas you choose it might be easier or more challenging.
I will e-mail you right before the move to Chicago. Thanks I saved your email
Flag Thu Aug 15, 2013
There's a lot to choose from out there, any agent would be more than happy to assist you finding a condo.
There are some options out there in your price range. However, it depends on what you consider "decent". Many of us would be happy to help you, but we need to know much more about you and what exactly you want.
There are a lot of options out there. Get in touch with a Realtor. They can help.
Can you give a few more details as to what you need and want. Something decent for $50K is hard in Chicago.
Really depends on the area here in Chicago.
It's possible to find something decent in any price range, it just depends on your definition of decent lol. See the provide link below to contact a local Re/Max real estate agent in your area to better assist you. Also inquire about recommended lenders. You never know, you could end up being able to afford a 100K home! Hope this helps and make it a great day.