Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

Jaz1126, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

Hi I,m lookimg for a Hunter"s Run type of development, but without the golf component. Can be condos. Any ideas? Thanks

Asked by Jaz1126, Boca Raton, FL Sun Mar 17, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Jaz, There are a few in Lakeworth and Boynton area that have opional memberships in a golf community. Boca Teeca may be suitable as well or Boca Del Mae where the course is no longer active. Feel free to contact me to better assist you and go over your needs.

Russ Greenberg, Realtor, ePro, RELO "Experience Counts"
561-445-8782

Florida's Real Estate Leader since 1926, 30 offices serving South FL
http://russgreenberg.live.keyes.com
Keyes Real Estate, Mortgage, Title, & Insurance
Boca Blue Lake Office
1200 Yamato Rd Suite B-1
Boca Raton, FL 33431
FlaHomeMover@aol.com
Are you saying you want to purchase in a community that has and offers you the use of a clubhouse with country club like amenities - - restaurants & lounges, card rooms, physical fitness facilities, etc but that does not require the necessity of you buying an equity membership and paying annual dues? If so, then I cannot think of any communities exactly like that. If it's not the equity buy in that concerns you but you don't desire to pay the golf component of annual dues then there are clubs that offer that. And, there are some communities that are built around country clubs and which you do not have to join the club or other communities that offer reduced rate trial memberships to the club.

If you email or call me I can best assist you in clarifying your real estate wants and needs as it relates to search parameters.

Thanks!

JOAN LORBERBAUM MOORE
Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33496
http://www.boca-delray-boynton.com
JoanMooreRealtor@gmail.com
561-573-3238
Yes, you have lot of options. If you want to know exactly what your options are, send an email at gaprealtor@gmail.com explaining what you are looking for in terms of size, if you have pet, kids, etc...or call me at 561-305-2342

Have a great day!
Boca Barwood, Sandalfoot,Boca Lakes,Boca Lago , etc ...many others ..there are golf courses with some of these , but you don't have to join or pay a fee for golf to live here.