Home Buying in Bronx>Question Details

Mariel Tavar…, Renter in Bronx, NY

Hi I'm doing the course of the 75 hours to salesperson, I need to know how to start as agent. Someone please guide me.

Asked by Mariel Tavarez, Bronx, NY Thu Sep 26, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Mariel: My name is Latrisha Asante and I'm realtor with Keller Williams Realty Group. Please give me a call when you get a chance. We have offices all over including a new office location in the Bronx area by Pelham Parkway. My office is always looking for salespeople and have plenty of classes that are taught on a daily basis. Please give me a call at 347-538-6874. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Mariel,

Please give me a call...I would be happy to discuss this with you. I have trained Realtors all across the U.S., taught real estate at Post and am now teaching real estate at Stony Brook, as well as being a broker for my own agency. I am also licensed in MA, CT & PA, as well as NY.

Reach me at 718-928-9580. Looking forward to speaking with you.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
Hi Mariel: I'm Michael Levy, the Principal Broker of Grand Lux Realty. We want to grow & we are looking for more agents. Our office is in Armonk in central Westchester County, but we still do a lot in the Bronx & I have a bunch of Bronx agents. We provide tons of leads, unique strategies, great coaching & consulting, no fees, & generous commission splits up to 85%! You can see more information on my website: http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com or call me at 914-273-9688. I look forward to speaking with you soon. If you know any other agents who might be interested in joining GLR, I'll pay you up to $1,000 each for your agent recruits.
Hi Mariel,

First, you made a GREAT decision to start real estate. I love the business. To answer your question, you should start talking to brokers as soon as possible. You will need to be sponsored in order to practice real estate and finding the right broker to work with is probably the most important step for any new agent. Training and support is a MUST if you want to succeed. You want to interview as many brokers as possible in order to determine who is going to help you jumpstart your career. This is important so that as soon as you are licensed, you can hit the streets running.

In the meantime, schedule your exam as soon as possible for as close to the end of your course as possible. Many times, the exams fill up about 2-3 weeks ahead of time and you want to take that exam as soon as possible after (or even during, if you're confident) your course. Go on EAccess and see what the next open date is. Plan ahead.

I could go on for days on the subject, but if you would like to discuss the matter further, please feel free to give me a call. Thanks and best of luck!

David Rodriguez
realdealre@gmail.com
718.451.6859