Home Buying in San Francisco>Question Details

rewawright, Home Buyer in San Francisco, CA

Hi, I live in NZ and would like to find a list of recently sold properties including the price achieved. I am especially interested in foreclosures.

Asked by rewawright, San Francisco, CA Tue Dec 31, 2013

Answers

4

Thank you for your question. I studied abroad in NZ years ago and absolutely loved that country - beautiful. Please send me a message or email with specific information that you would like and I would be happy to help you.

Jason Walter

REALTOR® - lic #01923240
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - lic #103885
Hammer Real Estate Group
jasonwalter.re@gmail.com
Are you trying to buy a home?

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com

I can provide statistics on recent sales but specifically what type of property are you looking for i.e. condo, single family home, 1br or 2br+ and in what neighborhood?
In reference to foreclosures those are not very common in the city. Presently there is one single family home in the Sunnyside neighborhood (1,449,500) and a 6 unit mixed use building in the Bayview District (2,198,000) as well as 2 SFH in the Bayview and Outer Mission (469,900 and 429,900 respectively).

If you have any additional questions you can contact me at the below.

Lizete Santos
Broker/Realtor
McGuire Real Estate
17 Bluxome Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Mobile: 415.606.5053
lsantos@mcguire.com
Web Reference: http://www.LizeteSantos.com
You aren't going to find that many foreclosures in San Francisco, but if you let me know what areas of the city, what types of properties - condo, loft, single family home, etc... - and what price point I'd be happy to send you a list.

Keep in mind that San Francisco has an ever-growing inventory of off-market properties that never hit the MLS, and you need someone with access to those if you don't want to miss out on a lot of places.

Lance R. King – Broker/CEO
King Realty Group

BRE # 01384425
415.722.5549 - Cell
lance@king-realtygroup.com