Home Buying in Detroit Golf>Question Details

Edison, Home Buyer in Dearborn, MI

Hi, I just turned 24 year old and I finally realized I want to become a real estate agent. =) Can someone please help mentor me. Thank you.

Asked by Edison, Dearborn, MI Sun Jan 19, 2014

Answers

4

Congratulations on realizing this! I am currently looking for real estate agents. No experience is necessary. I will pay for real estate license training. After you obtain your license you will receive professional hands on training from me and my staff. I have been in the real estate business for over 20 years and head a highly successful organization. We have more business than our existing sales force can handle right now. There will be no cold-calling, all leads are provided. We use cutting edge technology and employ support staff. We are looking for people that bring these traits to the table:

-A Desire To Service Clients
-Strong Computer Skills
-Physical and Mental Stamina
-Be Coachable
-Organization Skills

The real estate market is chock full of possibility and upside potential. Successful agents can earn a very good living. You do not need a lot of past experience, but you will need to demonstrate that you can function at a high level, enjoy servicing clients and have technical ability. Training is provided and you will be busy right away. If this peaks your interest or you would like additional information please send your resume or business card and a letter of interest by fax to 586-279-0439 or by email to BrokerNeedsAgents@spamex.com.
Once you obtain your real estate license, start interviewing with brokerages that offer mentoring programs.
Look up the michigan institute of real estate ......very good schools for the 40hr course.
Edison,

To Become a Real Estate Agent in Michigan you need to join a Real Estate School to study for 40 Hours, Then take the State of Michigan Test if you pass the test you need to find a Broker/ Real Estate Company to work for.
Good Luck