Home Buying in Abington>Question Details

Minhwan Ahn, Home Buyer in Jenkintown, PA

Hi~ I hate to pay rent anymore! wanna buy a 150-180k 2 Br Home in Abington. Good credit & job but no down payment or closing cost Plz Any

Asked by Minhwan Ahn, Jenkintown, PA Sun Oct 2, 2011

solution?

Answers

9
You are very smart to move from rent to own. This is the best time to do. There are several loan programs out there that require very little of your own money. They are based on income and credit. Also if you are a veteran you can buy without practically no money out if your pocket. I am available to answer any additional questions and to walk you through and get you started with the process.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 27, 2011
Everyone has been very quick to offer their services as a way to answer your question. The truth is, without some form of down payment, most lenders are not going to be willing to take the risk of lending you their money to purchase a home, no matter your credit. Making no-money down loans is a big part of what got us into this economic mess.

Edmund had the best advice, contact a lender and review your options. Your best bet is to begin saving your pennies, since you will need them to make your purchase. Once you know where you stand financially, contact an agent your feel comfortable with and begin to look for your perfect property.

Joshua Stein, REALTOR®
Long & Foster - Blue Bell
(215) 591-5676
joshua.stein@lnf.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Hi Minhwan, I would be happy to help you see what kind of lending you qualify for. Our offices are right in Horsham , call me or email me and we can discuss your options. I look forward to helping you get into a new home!

Tracy Jenkins
215-990-4939
tjenkins@gatewayfunding.cm
Hello, Minhwan Ahn,

Here is some info that you can use. The State of PA has some grant money. If you are eligible you can get some help with the down payment. With the right deal, we could get the seller to pay your closing costs. You would need about $1,000, but that is at least what you would need if you were going to rent and put up a security deposit. This is your best alternative. If you would like more information I would be glad to discuss it with you.

Carol Murray Cei, ePRO, Realtor
Five Star Professional
ReMax Action Realty
215.358.1100 x1223
215.643.9661
carol@carolcei.com
Web Reference: http://www.carolcei.com
Don't blame you for not wanting to pay rent. Glad to help you find a home in Abington or any community you have an interest in. Would be happy to speak with you on your needs, specifics in what you are looking for in a home, etc. you can email me directly at househunter@qw.comcastbiz.net and then i can provide you with a lot more assistance.
Hello Minhwan Ahn, I am a Real Estate Professional that has been working in Abington, Rockledge, Huntingdon Valley and surrounding areas for 6 years. I know the Market and would be glad to help and guide you through the exciting venture of Home ownership.

Please contact me and i will discuss with you all the needed steps.

Good Hunting,

Alexander Shulzhenko
Realty Mark Cityscape
267 738 0886
realexs@gmail.com
http://www.eRealtyFind.com
http://www.RealtyMark.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Good Morning, Minhwan.

I actually grew up in Abington, and have years of experience in the mortgage industry.

I would be more than happy to speak to you about your options for purchasing a home in this area. If you need any help, please call me at 267-879-2716 whenever you have a chance.

Tim Garrity
Realtor & Consultant
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Buying instead of renting is the way to go if possible. There is more information needed before a clear direction can be given to you. Please call me if you wish to discuss further. My office is in the area of where you want to buy and I can connect you with a reputable mortgage company.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Contact a mortgage lender to discuss your situation and apply for a loan. Good hunting!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011