Home Buying in Wichita>Question Details

Elizabeth Ab…, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Hi, I found this listing on Trulia and would like to learn more about 8201 E Harry St, Wichita, KS 67207. Thank you. WE ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED

Asked by Elizabeth Abbuhl, Outside U.S. Sat Jan 11, 2014

Answers

3
Cedar Lakes Condominiums are some of the better maintained Condo units in Wichita. You have a choice of locations with a handful for sale. The Condo fees are higher but the location and quality of upkeep are better. Please feel free to contact me at: mjpottebaum@gmail.com
Hi Elizabeth,
I have shown all of the units available in Cedar Lakes and would be more than happy to discuss this further with you! Give me a call at 316-941-6788 or email me at brianna@grahamrealtors.com!

Have a wonderful day,
Brianna
Elizabeth,

Our team has recently previewed all the units for sale in Cedar Lakes Village Condominiums. Please feel free to contact us and we can provide you with detailed information to all of your questions.