Buyer852, Home Buyer in Logan Circle/ Shaw,...

Hi, I'd like to buy this apartment (1401 Church Street Northwest #326) but the status is unknown. Can I still make an offer?

Asked by Buyer852, Logan Circle/ Shaw, Washington, DC Sun Jul 3, 2011

Answers

8
That address used to be the home of the old Wooley Mammoth Theatre before it moved to make room for yet another condo development. That property is not currently listed for sale. (Last sold in April, 2010, for $432K.) Others have given you good advice about working with an agent or mailing to see if someone is interested in selling. Both work. It is essential that you have representation in the purchase of a home. For the most part, it should not cost you anything. The commission is usually paid by the Seller. If you wish to work with an agent, I am happy to assist you in achieving your real estate goals. Contact me either by return e-mail, or consult my website: billpanici.com. I hope to hear from you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 3, 2011
Hi Buyer,

I think that David has extended his services to help you diligently in finding a in the Shaw/Logan area! I would suggest that you begin exploring the option of enlisting an agents professional services to assist you in this goal because the DC market is a very stable market at this time and while an initial internet search serves as a great measuring stick for what to look forward to in terms of the market; when it comes to preparing and presenting an offer, amongst the many other tasks involved in purchasing a property, will serve you well.

The is one thing I when a client is looking for a place in a particular building or area, is a advertise for them letting them know that my buyer is interested in purchasing!!!!! So, certainly work with someone and in the end you will be happy you did!!!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 3, 2011
Hi buyer 852, did you find your new home? I can help
Hi

As the others have mentioned there is no active listings in that building and have not been for a little while. So far this year inventory is down for DC. They are building a few new condo buildings from Logan up to Columbia Heights. I am not sure of your timeframe and if you are only looking at this building and neighborhood. Please let me know a few more details and I would be glad to be of assistance.

Melissa
mbarkalow@comcast.net
There are some one bedrooms in the Shaw/Logan area right now. Are you looking for that particular building? If so, I can set up a search to let you know as soon as one hits the market.
Thanks. Any signs that there will be a 1-bedroom apartment in that property available on the market any time soon?
That one sold awhile ago. The only thing available in the building are a couple of two bedroom units.
The listing is not uknow, it has not been on the market since 4/2010. Where are you geting the infro that the listing is available?

I would advice to consult your buyers agent. If you are not working with an agent, please consider in doing so as you acn have some one to provide you with accurate data and look out for your best interests.

If you do not have an agent you can trust, we would be glad to assist you.
Web Reference: http://www.borismiric..com