Dee, Home Buyer in 33455

Hi, I am trying to get information on a house that will be going into short sale in a month that Deutsche Bank is holding the mortgage on. D

Asked by Dee, 33455 Fri May 4, 2012

Answers

5
Only if the Seller is willing to sign a contract with "you" can you have an opportunity to try to buy the property at a bargain price "before it is foreclosed upon". Nowadays the Sellers are able to get principal reductions and some will also opt to stay in the house and do a Deed for Lease and rent at below market rates. Some Sellers may try a Short Sale and it could take 2 years before the Short Sale will eventually sell.

After foreclosure then the property is normally listed by a Realtor for all to bid on.

Alma Kee
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
Dear Dee,

What type of information are you looking for? The key to any short sale is negotiating a favorable price with the seller and then hoping for a good valuation from the lender. It is also important to be armed and ready to counter any increased price from the lender which you can almost always count on; especially if you have negotiated a good price upfront. The process can be long and frustrating but not always. As a buyer you will be sitting on the sidelines and communication can be sparse depending on who is negotiating the file and the length of time the process takes will vary greatly depending on a number of factors. Plan on a minimum of 90 to 120 days for the approval process after the file is started.

If you would like to send me an e-mail with the property address you are inquiring about and what specific questions you may have I will be very happy to get the information for you.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Dee, I would be happy to help you in any way I van but do need the address of the property. I am a short sale specialist and live in the area so am familiar with most of the homes. You van call me at 772-349-1231 or email to dawnvandyke@Comcast.net.

Dawn Van Dyke
772-349-1241
DawnVanDyke@Comcast.met
Web Reference: http://DawnVanDyke.com
If you email or post the address, I can look it up for you.

Susanna Grubb
Illustrated Properties
Jupiter, FL
(561) 827-2952
susannagrubb@gmail.com
Find an agent to represent you. Short sales are very complex and you need an expert to guide you through the process. Look up a Trulia agent in your area.