Alameh, Home Buyer in 90210

Hi I am looking to purchase a house in Beverly hills in $3 mil to $3.5 mil. I noticed there are some

Asked by Alameh, 90210 Mon Aug 10, 2009

foreclousre coming in beverly hills but I am not familair with the process. Is there anybosy that can help me?

Answers

13
L.A. Real Estate Group’s answer
Hi Almaeh
We work with foreclosures, not only for our clients, but we have taken advantage of this market and have bought one personally!
I would be happy to have a discussion with you to answer any questions you may have regarding buying a foreclosed property or a short sale. Let me also remind you that there are many properties that are priced very well for a quick sale, that are not in foreclosure or short sale status.
Good Luck
Alex

LA Real Estate Group
Lou Arakelian
Alex Golshan
info@myLARealEstateGroup.com
http://www.myLARealEstateGroup.com
Alameh,
There are a lot of distressed sales, forclosures and shortsales coming on the market offering a wonderful opportunity to get a great home for a "bargain" price. I work, live and specialize in the Beverly Hills area and I would be happy to show you around and explain each process and see if there is a fit between us. Give me a call. Thank and always happy to assist.
Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills East
9388 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-273-0670 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - DRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 19, 2010
Hello Alameh.
The best way to do it is to work with someone who specialized in forclousing and specificly in the area you are looking for which is Beverly hills.. its like going to the doctor. you would like to go to the specialist than a regular doctor if you wana to get a good result.
I would be more than happy to assist you and show you my skills.
Feel free to call me at (310) 3673179. My name is Pedram Shamekh
If you're serious about getting any attractively priced foreclosed property then cash is the only way to go. If you'd like to see how the professionals do it then I'll take you to the courthouse steps bright and early and we'll bid on some properties straight from the trustee. If you need to get financing, then you won't have the firepower to go after the most underpriced houses-the investment funds will beat you out. Don't waste time with anyone who doesn't do REO.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 3, 2009
If you're looking to buy in the prime BH flats $3M to $3.5M is the entry level price for a fixer or a tear down. The 600 and 700 blocks command the most value and generally the streets further West are considered more valuable then the streets closest to Doheny. Although many industry minded folks prefer to be closer to Doheny for easy access to the Sunset Strip and Hollywood.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 26, 2009
Hi Alameh

There are many foreclosures out there. In this price range, you will have many options. The key is whether you can get adaquate funding, like the place and surroundings and are ready to buy. Good units come and go just like that. Engel and Voelkers Hollywood Hills is here to help. Our professional associates are well trained in high end real estate sales and we are confident we can surpass your expectations.
Hi Alameh,

There are many intricacies to buying a foreclosure, and there are not many above $2M at the moment in Beverly Hills although I suspect there will be more in the future. Getting pre-approved with a direct lender is key for the negotiation process and for your offer to be regarded highly when it is presented if you are getting a loan. What style of property fits you best? Also, the lifestyle you are looking for will vary depending on which part of Beverly Hills you prefer to live in (BHPO, flats, Trousdale Estates etc).

I would be happy to assist you as I know all of the inventory in your range and have been inside many of the homes.

Grant Linscott
323.333.6222 cell
grantlinscottproperty@gmail.com
Alameh,

There is financing available up to $2MM at decent rates (mid 5% to mid 6%, depending on program), despite what you may be hearing as common knowledge. The trick with determining if any financing will work for you is to consider getting pre-approved early in the process. If you're interested, I can assist without cost or obligation.

Rob Spinosa
rspinosa@mortgagemasterinc.com
Hello Alameh,

Currently in Beverly Hills 90210 there are a number of properties available in your price range. However I've noticed only one Short Sale ( current owner is selling the property for less that is owed to the Bank and Bank approval is required for completion of the transaction), no REOs (bank owned property) available, than can definitley change in the immediate or near future.

I have experience with listing and selling REO properties, and I am available to explain in detail the purchase process at you earliest convenient time. Also, I Iived in Beverly Hills for 25 years and know the areas quite well.

For immediate response please, call me on my cell (818)480-0776 or email me at Beatrice4Sold@gmail.com to chat about your real estate needs, your time frame and financing.

Looking forward to hear from you and be of assistance.

Beatrice M. Stambulski, CNS

Coldwell Banker
Sherman Oaks

Cell (818)480-0776
email:Beatrice4Sold@gmail.com
Hi Alameh, please contact me directly via my Cell(310.486.1002) or e-mail(endrebarath@themls.com) me in order that I could clarify the process for you. The biggest challenge is if you are an out of country buyer who would like to buy via a Loan, the easiest way is to buy all cash. I look forward to talking with you. Warm regards, Endre
Web Reference: http://www.endrebarath.com
Hi Alameh:

I could definitely help you out for a purchase in Beverly Hills. The foreclosure process can be better explained should you decide to move forward.

Bob Khalsa
Broker Owner
United America Realty
213-926-5847
Hello Alameh, yes there are some properties available. Are you expecting to buy "cash" or do you require financing? If you intend to finance your purchase you must be pre-approved by your lender before most agents will agree to represent you. I am a specialist in the area of Buyer's Agency. I represent buyers exlcusively and refund my buyers up to 50% of the commission earned on the sale. If you have an interest in learning more about how I may be of service please go to my website: http://www.AmeriMacRes.com

Good luck in your home search!
Hi Alameh,

I would love to help you with the process of purchasing a foreclosure or a regular sale. The biggest difference in purchasing a foreclosure is that the owner is now a bank and they have no previous knowledge about the property. It is very important that you do your due diligence and have the property inspected thoroughly, since you will not be getting the normal seller's disclosures regarding things they may know about the property.

Please feel free to call me at 310-277-6100 ext. 236. I would be glad to go over any other questions that you might have.

Jodie Francisco