Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

John C, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Hi, I am looking to invest around $80K in an investment property in or around Houston.

Asked by John C, Outside U.S. Mon Jan 21, 2013

Prerferably single family, or townhouse and preferably built 2000 or later. Are such properties available? I would also be looking for property management as well.

Answers

15
Alan Harper’s answer
I am a houston REALTOR® that specializes in buyer representation. foreclosures, and short sale properties. I have the negotiation skills that you need in order to get the deal you deserve in this buyer's market! In addition to my services being free, I also give my clients 1% cash back at closing to say thank for choosing me as your REALTOR® Call today for a free list of properties that fit your criteria.

I am a state licensed REALTOR®, a member of TAR, HAR, NAR, and I give 1% rebate to my buyers at closing to say thank you for choosing me as your real estate agent.

We specialize in:
New Construction sales
Existing home sales
Foreclosures
Short Sales
First time home buyer programs

Alan Harper
World Wide Realty
281-905-2414
I would like to discuss this property with you, we just put it on the market about a week ago and I'm sure this deal will not last very long. The concept is simple, we acquire wholesale real estate and deep discounts from very motivated sellers and our asking price is well below the retail or market value.

I believe this home would be perfect for you. We treat all our clients with respect, honesty, and we promise to meet or exceed your expectation, lets chat for a few regarding the property I have for sale before it flys off the market. Just some basic info, the house is in good shape, market value is 127k we are asking 85k.

Please email we right away or call me directly, pls leave a message if you are unable to reach me.

Elitedlinvestorsll@gmail.com or 3475134222

Thank you.
Jhon,
Who ever you choose to help find the investment property you are looking for ask one very improtant question....

"how many investment properties do you own, and manage?"

Maria
Hi John. I am a real estate agent that works at an investment real estate brokerage, New Western Acquisitions. I sell 30-40 distressed houses to investors, all over Houston, each month at a discounted rate. I run comps to justify every property's ARV, and estimate the rehab costs and necessities for you. There are some questions about your investment criteria that I will need to learn. Please contact me at randy.bui@newwestern.com, or call me at 972-800-9863. I look forward to speaking with you.
Has this guy contacted any of you yet??? Just wondering ...
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
No contact as of yet, but he just posted his question today so he may have not had a chance to respond.
Flag Mon Jan 21, 2013
The answer to your question is yes...definetely. I would recommend that you get connected with a REALTOR that can help you with everything that you are looking for in an investment and property management. Give me a call 832-567-5676(C) or melody@melodybarlow.com
Older than 2000? There have been wonderful updates to the characteristics of recently constructed homes. Plus, warranty, upgrades, etc on a newly constructed home.
I have one bulit in 1999, 2 story 4 bedroom, around eldridge and 290, for $81,700.00 you can reach me @ 281-813-0329. for more info.
Numa Varon
Southeast Texas Properties.
John, I have plenty of investor references I would be happy to send to you. 50-60% of all of the business I do is investment deals. I have been very successful in locating prime properties for my investor clients, negotiating the best deals for them, and I also screen all of their tenants for them. Please feel free to call me.

Truly,

Brandon Newton
Master Certified Negotiation Expert
713-890-9108
We'd be happy to help! We work all over Houston and work with investors regularly. We are a team of REALTORs so we have REALTORs dedicated to buyers like you. Message us your info or contact us (info below).

The Loken Group
281-861-4624
info@thelokengroup.com
You can get a real good condo in the Galleria area. I just moved a wonderful woman into an apartment community whom just sold her condo for about $85,000. We could lease that one bedroom unit, with wood floors, with about 900 square feet form about $1,000. Here Home payments with HOA fee included was about $790 plus an HOA fee of $200-ish. Cash deal?

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
Web Reference: http://joelocator.com
Hi John,
The type of property does exist. They are not as easy to come by as they were 2 years ago though. There are a lot of variables when it comes to investing, use, location, long term business plan, is this your first investment property, etc. If you would like you can contact me and I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. I am an Realtor, however I am also an investor and I would be happy to share the information that I have acquired through personal experience.

Rodney Eiland
rodney.eiland@garygreene.com
713-459-9446
Call me 8327973780 or check out my website http://www.homesbymichael.kwrealty.com
Michael ONeal
I have access to reo properties plus a ton of wholesalers send me their list every week. I am not just an agent I started out as an investor in 2004.
Hello John,

I would be more then happy to help you. First are you pre approved?? If not that would be your first step as I will be able to help you with that as I am a mortgage banker. From there I can put you in contact with some great realtors that can help you out finding that right home for you. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Hope you have a great day!!

JAY ABEYA
NMLS ID # 252320
Branch NMLS ID # 312927
K&G Capital Mortgage a Division of Houstonian Mortgage Group, Inc
7026 Old Katy Rd Suite 280
Houston, TX 77024
832-813-0100 ext 332
832-524-3842 cell
713-588-8493 fax
http://www.kgcm.com