Home Buying in Secaucus>Question Details

Dinesh Sivak…, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

Hi I am looking for residential homes (townhouse/Condo) in Secaucus area (2 Bed and 2 Bath) under 300000. Can anybody help me?

Asked by Dinesh Sivakumar, Jersey City, NJ Mon May 13, 2013

Answers

6
Good afternoon Dinesh,

First steps:

Meet in person with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for. Your Mortgage Banker will discuss the various loan programs, closing costs, and most important of all, monthly payment.

Get a referral to a good, local, real estate attorney. Call the attorney, retain the attorney so you have her information handy when you make an offer. Having that information at time of offer helps you demonstrate to the Seller how serious you are, and they will consider your offer with more interest.

Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
1010 Northern Blvd. Suite 234
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Dinesh,

If you're still in the market I specialize in the Secaucus market place. You're best bet for a 2BR/2BTH around $300K will be Harmon Cove Town Homes. You can find more info on this complex and many others here in Secaucus on my website: http://www.SecaucusHomes.com. Feel free to log on and check it out. If you need my assistance email me to SecaucusRealEstate@gmail.com.

Michael Gonnelli, E-Pro
Broker of Record/Partner
Empire Realty Group Meadowlands
http://www.SecaucusHomes.com
cell: 201-240-8422
Dinesh,

I hope this message finds you well. It would be my pleasure to help you find just the right place.
I am a resident of Secaucus and am very familiar with the surrounding Hudson County areas.
Please feel free to call, text, or email me.

Collette DiNardo
Nextage Synergy Realty
(201) 861-5504 Office
(201) 861-5509 Fax
(201)401-8804 Cell
collettedinardonextage@gmail.com
Dear Dinesh:

In the price point you are in the 1-2 bedroom category in the area depending on where you want to live in the area. Feel free to give me a call; I would be happy to assist you. All my contact info is in my profile. I look forward to speaking to you soon.
Absolutely,

I am a Certified Home Buyer Advisor with the National Association of Expert Advisors. I would be happy to meet with you for a consultation.

Please contact me so we can proceed.

Amos Elroy
CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
SFR (Short-Sale Specialist Certified)
CHBA (Certified Home Buyer Adviser from NAEA)
CSBA (Certified Home Seller Adviser from NAEA)
NAEA Member (National Association of Expert Advisers)

Residential Real Estate Expert Adviser

Lic. Realtor Associate
EXIT On The Hudson Realty
(888) 462-6573 / (888) HOB-NJRE
FAX (888) 462-6573
Office 201-437-0411
http://www.HobNJRE.com
I can sure help you. I know alot of agent I do business with in the area.