Home Buying in Boynton Beach>Question Details

Marie, Home Buyer in Boynton Beach, FL

Hi: I am looking for a house in a gated community as a winter house. I would would prefer east of 95.

Asked by Marie, Boynton Beach, FL Wed Sep 12, 2012

Answers

9
Sandra Gold’s answer
Hi Marie,

If you would like to get a list of current homes for sale, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you

Sandra Gold - Realtor
The Infiniti Group International
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
As a resident in the area I would ask why East of 95? There are several quality gated communities 3-7 miles west of 95 like I live in yet I'm a maximum 10-15 minutes from the coast easily. It lowers our insurance substantially, gives a ton more house for the money and much easier to find newer construction reducing your maintenance costs. This type of location gives you all the conveniences of the coast without the hassles. I don't want to sell you anything and I'm not a realtor but if you have more questions from someone neutral you can reach me at 561-509-9524; Eric. Good Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
=
See programs #7 below for Properties in South FL.

1) 100% LTV- VA /Debt Payoff on Purchases too
2) 100% LTV- USDA/12 mo. into Chapter 13 BK…OK!
3) 99% LTV- FHA

4) 97% LTV- No PMI and No FHA MIP FEE of 1.75%
5) 95% LTV- No PMI
6) 95% LTV- CONDO
7) 90% LTV- No PMI 2nd Home
8) 90% LTV- JUMBO w/cc
9) 85% LTV- No PMI to Super Jumbo
10) 80% LTV- Invest./Rental

STATED INCOME ALT loan programs to Super Jumbo http://www.statedincomealt.com
11) 80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop.
12) 80% LTV- NEW- Stated Income Alt
13) 75% LTV- NEW- Foreign Nationals- Stated Income Alt
14) 75% CLTV-NEW- after Short Sale, BK or Foreclosure
15) 70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money -Stated Income Alt

16) LOT/VACANT LAND LOANS
17) COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS-programs available nationwide

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com
http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM
Ph: 888 662 4404

Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
====
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
Hi Marie

If you would like to receive a list of current homes for sale, please feel free to contact me.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
The Infiniti Group International
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
-
Marie,

Few know more than an experienced Mortgage Broker / Real Estate Investor as to how to get your overall best deal. Try doing this simple two step system and you'll see what I mean.

STEP ONE:
contact any realtor you think you like, listen to what all they say they'll do for you. Then ask them to refer you to their very best “Preferred” or “In-House” Lender. Listen to what they can offer ans ask for a written quote on an estimated sales price and on a TBD (To Be Determined) property.

STEP TWO:
contact me, I’ll present my best purchase strategy and show you what my realtor partners can do for you, so you can compare which team offers the best purchase strategy and your best overall deal.

Consumers are shocked at the difference they find with such little effort!

What I can do:
http://www.trulia.com/blog/steve_31/2012/07/2012_loan_progra…

What my Realtor partners can do:
http://www.trulia.com/blog/steve_31/2012/09/gfb_250_000_purchase http://www.trulia.com/blog/steve_31/2012/08/please_shop_this…

YOU SHOULD SHOP MULTIPLE REALTORS & LENDERS FOR YOUR BEST OVERALL DEAL.

Call me, I actually answer and return phone calls.

Steve McRory

Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida

steve@pro-option.com

http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM

Ph: 888 662 4404

Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
==
Good Evening Marie,

There is always room in South East Florida for you to enjoy the beautiful weather and sunshine we have to offer.

On that note, Welcome to The Sunshine State. . .

We need to narrow down your criteria so we can find properties that best or most suit your needs for the upcoming winter season.

Price Range is important as is the the amount of bedrooms and time frame you are looking to rent or buy.

Are you looking for Palm Beach County or specifically south county like Boynton Beach, Delray Beach and Boca Raton.

If you are flexible, then northern Broward County is a great place to live as well with easy access to all major highways, shopping, entertainment, etc. . . as in Palm Beach County.

Please, contact me at your earliest convenience so we can talk further on working together to prepare you for the sunnny and relaxing South East Florida season.

Stelios Stylianou, Realtor®, CIPS
Palm Beach Florida Properties
Realty Associates Florida Properties, Inc.

561.542.4131 (Buy, Sell, Rent)
561.463.6004 (Short Sales/Foreclosures)

info@palmbeachfloridaproperties.com
Hi Marie,

I specialize in communities east of 95. There are many choices and many price ranges so there is usually something for everyone. I would love to help you find the home you are looking for so give me a call or semd me an email and I will start looking for you a=once I have a few more details. You can reach me at:

Leslie Hamilton
561-568-7231
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you!
Hello Marie, I am available to assist as well. Just send me some more criteria...like number of bedrooms, view you prefer and your price range.
Let me know how I may help you!
Hi Marie, there are a lot of options for gated communities east of 95. My office is right on Federal Highway and Woolbright. Give me a call and let me know what your requirements are and I'll be happy to show you a couple. (561)364-5626 Steve Shalaby