Home Buying in Greenup>Question Details

Ted, Home Buyer in Greenup, KY

Hi I am looking for a farm in Kentucky near Portsmouth, Ohio, I have a 40 acre farm in Northern Michigan that I will be selling.

Asked by Ted, Greenup, KY Tue Mar 16, 2010

I would like to rent the place in Kentucky until the Michigan farm is sold, any places available like that? Would prefer 40 acres or more. Thanks!

Answers

2
Hi Again Ted:

THE FOLLOWING EMAIL WAS RETURNED: Hi Ted. Let me do some research on this for you (distance, etc) and I will send you my findings. If we find something you like, we can then approach seller about the possibly of renting. I will get back to you with the info by tomorrow. Thanks so much for your inquiry. Please contact me if you have further questions or suggestions. Talk soon. Bj
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

I received your reply but do not have your email address in order to send you the information that you need. My email is bjschenck91@aol.com if you would like to forward your email address so that I can obtain the information for you.
Hi Ted:

I have a 124 acre farm listed in Northern Kentucky that is absolutely extraordinary. Located 10 minutes from interstates, about 15 minutes from downtown Cincy. Let me know if you would like more information and i will be happy to send it to you. Good Luck!
Web Reference: http://www.bjschenck.com