Home Buying in Edgewater>Question Details

Scubafriend, Home Buyer in Weehawken, NJ

Hi, I am looking at property at Legend Hills. Does anyone have any comments on the property, resale value, etc.? Thank you.

Asked by Scubafriend, Weehawken, NJ Sat Feb 16, 2013

This is the condo property:
http://legendhillscondoassociation.com/

Answers

3
we lived there for 8 years and loved it. moved because we were 4 people in a 2 bedroom. but it is a great community and the homes are beautiful. still miss the view! i definitely think they are great properties and the people are really nice too. good luck!
showed a couple of units there last summer and I was rather impressed with them. nice that you have a garage. downside is that since this is a small development you do not have any of the facilities - Pool , Clubhouse etc. Close to River Rd
Thanks Peter!
Flag Sat Feb 16, 2013
Legend Hills is a great complex for anyone looking tpo keep monthly maintenance down while having easy access to NYC and local shops. Feel free to contact me directly to assist you with all your real estate needs. Terri Golden-Coldwell Banker (201) 873-1081
Thanks Terri!
Flag Sat Feb 16, 2013