Home Buying in Seattle>Question Details

godoy120, Home Owner in Seattle, WA

Hi I'am living in Seattle W.A. how can i get cleaning contract from foreclosure home.?

Asked by godoy120, Seattle, WA Mon Jun 24, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Irina Karan’s answer
Look for asset management companies and try real estate owned departments in banks.
Start from local banks.
Ask reo agents who they use and why.
Offer same or better service to them - for a little less.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 3, 2013
contact the real estate companies in the areas you would service.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 28, 2013
Hi there-

I would recommend looking om Yelp!

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 28, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer