Home Buying in Kissimmee>Question Details

Sharon, Home Buyer in Kissimmee, FL

Hi, I am interested in purchasing a property in Florida. Does anyone know if any banks in the USA offer mortgages to overseas customers. Sharon

Asked by Sharon, Kissimmee, FL Sun Oct 6, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

13
Which country do you reside in? RBC has branches here in Florida and make it extremely easy for Canadian buyers.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
Hello Sharon, if you happen to be Cdn, then TD BANK is IT. They seem to Love Cdns. Thx
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
Hi Sharon,

I specialize with foreign nationals as buyers and yes there are lenders that will loan to foreign nationals. Your down payment may be between 25-40% depending on factors such as credit, style of property, your goals/usage for the home, etc. It's a process as US lenders don't recognize foreign national credit reports, this makes it a little more work for you pulling the documents the lender will require however in the end you'll have a lovely home in Florida.

If you'd like more information or a lender contact to speak to, feel free to call or email me.

Cathy Starkweather
Realtor & Investment Home Specialist
La Rosa Realty, LLC / Celebration, FL
cathy@jerrybarker.com / 01.407.274.8476
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 19, 2013
Sharon-
My name is Ron Castor, and I work with VanDyk Mortgage Corporation here in Florida. We do foreign national loans, and I would be glad to assist you. If you would like to apply directly online, you can do so at my website http://www.roncastorhomeloans.com, or you can call me at 407-791-3847. Thank you so much. Hope this helps.
Hi Sharon
I am a California broker and we have many foreign national program available . you may want to contact local mortgage broker in Florida . they will be able to help you .

wish you luck
Hi Sharon, yes you can get foreign national loans. I am an Ex Brit, emigrated here in 2009, I used to have my own holiday home before that, so I know the market from all angles. Email me if you think I can help deanking@iris-int.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
Ii DO WORK WITH MANY GOOD MORTGAGE BROKERS THAT MAY HEL YOU.

JUST EMAIL ME INFO@BESTFLORIDAREALTY.COM
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
I have several that work with foreign buyers. I will be happy to share those with you. Call or email. OrlandoParadiseHomes@gmail.com
407.301.5981
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
yes dependinf on your credit score and what the property appraises there are lenders out there. Be happy to help you if you are interested in southwest florida.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
Sure, more and more are getting back into the foreign national loan business. And why not. They are going to charge you a bit extra to make more profit and demand a bigger down payment to reduce their risk. Makes one wonder why it was so hard for foreigners to get loans not that long ago.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
Hi Sharon, I am from UK and I specialize in helping Foreign Nationals buy homes her. http://www.FrontlineFloridaRealty.com is my web site with much information. I have several lender that will help but you will need around 35% down. Please text , call or e mail. 001 407 832 4888 Alan@FrontlineFloridaRealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
Hi Alan,
Thanks very much for your response, I will be in contact tomorrow afternoon
Best regards
Sharon
Flag Sun Oct 6, 2013
Hi Sharon,
I specialize in investment homes and most of my clients are international so I have a couple options for a lender who will finance foreign nationals. Depending on several variables, such as credit worthiness and type of property, the down payment with these particular lenders are usually 20-30%, unless its a condo then it will be more. I would have several other questions for you about your goals for the property and if you're looking to rent short or long term. If renting short term, you have to be certain it's in the particular areas/communities that allow short term rentals. Not all communities in the short term rental zone allow STR's. If you'd like to discuss further, please feel free to call/email me at your convenience.

Cathy Starkweather
Realtor & Investment Specialist
La Rosa Realty, LLC - Celebration, FL
01.407.274.8476 / cathy@jerrybarker.com
Flag Sun Oct 6, 2013
-
-
See the below programs

97% LTV- NO PMI
97% LTV- CONDO- NO PMI
90% LTV- 2nd Home- NO PMI
90% LTV- JUMBO- NO PMI
85% LTV- Super Jumbo- NO PMI

85% LTV- Invest. /Rental
80% LTV- Foreign Nationals
70% LTV- Manf. Homes over 90k

STATED INCOME ALT-up to Super Jumbo

90% LTV- Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure Forgiveness
80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop.
75% LTV- Foreign Nationals
70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money

COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS-nationwide

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com
http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM
Ph: 888 662 4404
#204296

Prior Service: U.S. MARINE CORPS
====
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
Some lenders do offer financing for overseas customers. They typically require a larger percentage down payment.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
New Penn offers up to 65% loan-to-value financing.
Flag Sun Oct 6, 2013